Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Red Bull --Cosworth

Check out who almost broke the track record at Valencia Today. Coultard! The Engine that we will be running this year has definitely been producing great results. For the past week he has been very fast! Hopefully the new chasis will be able to maximize the increased HP that will be available to the team this year.

1 D. Coulthard Red Bull 01:09:170 87
2 A. Pizzonia Williams 01:09:450 93
3 V. Liuzzi Red Bull 01:10:230 101
4 F. Alonso Renault 01:10:394 86
5 J. Trulli Toyota 01:10:646 97

Comments

• We've been running essentialy the PS02 chassis for the last three years, and that chassis was designed for the Asiatech Engine.

It seemed like a sweet chassis on 02, and Webber seemed to extract the best from it (the Asiatech was underpowered). Once they started stuffing Cosworths in, it seemed to become a handfull.

Hopefully we've learnt a lot last year, and from the A23 (another sweet chassis). The PS05 has been designed around the new Cossie, and if it's got OOOMPH! we should mix and match with the guys. Pity we don't have an Alonso or Webber to drive it though.

• I'm not sure if Red Bull already tested with the new engine. They are still using last years car. Anyone know more about it?
  • ^Besides they could be running on low fuel to impress sponsors. Test times means nothing unless you know exactly what's going on
  • they could be running on low fuel to impress sponsors
    Why try to impress the sponsor when he's the team OWNER !!!;)
  • I'm not sure if Red Bull already tested with the new engine. They are still using last years car. Anyone know more about it?
    They are using a BAR-style hybrid using the 2005 engine, gearbox and rear suspension. Purnell says they are doing this to improve the area where they were weakest last year.
  • Thanks for the info, Jello.
    Let's wait and see what this engine brings us.