Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Supreme Irony

I was out in Blackpool a couple of weeks back and I was in a queue to get into in my opinion a rather shit bar/club when a guy a couple of groups in front was refused entry for wearing a Henleys shirt.

The guy wasn't drunk or aggressive so I've no idea why he was barred but after getting to the front of the queue the bouncer informed me it was because of his plain black Henleys shirt.

The supreme irony was they let me in wearing a t-shirt promoting the music of a convicted arsonist and murderer.

Aside from trainers do any other places ban people for wearing certain brands of clothing????

Comments

• There were quite a few bars and clubs over here that did not allow you entrance when you wore Lonsdale clothing. Because racist groups of young people wore it, these groups said it stood for "Laat Ons NederlanderS De Allochtonen Executeren"; translation: Let us Dutchmen execute all immigrants. It's just stupid.

What I think is way more disturbing is that over here plenty of bars and clubs refuse people with a certain skin colour or background.