Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Schumacher

Have you heard about Merc's major mid-season upgrade?

Its called Nick Heidfeld.

Comments

• I say one, well, he has to improve, but assume he will hang it up after this year.
  • that all depends on how quickly his car becomes competitive :-)
  • Have you heard about Merc's major mid-season upgrade?

• Originally posted by viges
    Have you heard about Merc's major mid-season upgrade?

Haha, that's a bit harsh isn't it? I'm hoping for a single race win for him myself. But a podium wouldn't be bad either.
  • Goodness me, what sort of drugs are you people taking?!?

Put the pole another way: "How many races will Nico win this year" and see how many vote for two or more.

This man has been out of racing for three years. The cars that he drove are gone, gone, gone. He hasn't got the time to get good at it, and age does not the race driver improve, let me tell you.

Ya just have to listen to his rhetoric to see that he does not have a clue. For my money, it's all humilliation from here on in.
  • Lease - start your own pole then. So I'll assume thats a 4 or more vote for you?

Yes - if Nico wins, that will make MS look even crappier if he's midfield, unless they de-tune all the other Merc engines (motors) to make him look better?

This is the first time I've started one of these so thanks RJ.
  • zero wins!
  • I predict no wins for Rosberg this season, as Mercedes is not level with Ferrari, Macca and RBR. So, for sure there will not be any win for M$: no time for him to get back to the best form, without which, even assuming Merc gets to top, Rosberg would be ahead of him, as he's always been every single minute this season so far. Let's see Catalunya now!
  • Seems to look way better in that new chassis, still to early to say though. Still a good way behind the Red Bulls, if they cock up like usual, I could see a win or two.
  • Neither Nico or MS will win, unless both RBR's, TOIT's and Macca's take each other out.

The Merc is rubbish.

Nico has lucked in points because of the weather and RBR bad calls from the brains trust.

Spain showed the pecking order on a dry weekend. Merc are midfield runners,
    and that's got nothing to do with MS.

Quick Nick! What an oxymoron that is. He is so unspectacular, how he lasted in F1 is beyond me. Nico is no better. A good qualifier and average racer.

Under normal conditions (no rain) he will not win. After his contract is up he will probably head to Virgin or Lotus.

I think MS will last the year out before hanging the boots up, again!