Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Ferrari and Alonso in Valencia

Maybe this is just me but...

I think Ferrari behaved like such wankers this race. They realize a bit too well that people are listening in on team radios, and they are using it as a way to ventilate their own opinion.

I agree with the Hamilton punishment (even though it was debatable, because if he had waited for the safety car he would effectively have given Alonso a brake test). But they should have just kept quiet, instead of going on and on about it.

[Edited on 27-6-10 by Stan]

Comments

• Bottom line here is that either Vettel would have been given a free ride, or TOIT would have been handed a 7-place demotion (which they were) because of the timing of the safety car.

What's going on here? Surely the timing of the deployment of the safety car should never be a derterminant of who wins the race? I'm with Alonso; it sucks. Maybe what they should be thinking about is 2 safety cars deployed at opposite sides of the track, so that they can let loose the one in the best position to pick up the leader.
  • I blame Webber, or Heiki, or the beer bottle that Mark threw on the track, or Alonso's parents,
    or Hamilton for not taking advantage of the restart when Vettel almost lost it.

At least Mark proved one fact . . . Red Bull gives you wings!!!!