Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Commonwealth Games

Surprised that Viges hasn't been touting England successes so far at the games. Two gold medals is great. Very encouraging for an emerging sporting country.

Comments

• Too bad back yard cricket is not in.

I'm sure the lawn bowls will be highly contested...
  • Far too much swimming for my liking. Its biased against countries like mine where you have to 'grease-up' before entering the water. Anyway, as you know, artistic gymnastics is my thing.

I think India has shown the world how it can host any sort of international sporting event. Uncalibrated scales for the boxers, a track that lifts up, typing errors that disqualify athletes, marvellous. Looking forward to the F1 ...
  • Marvellous piece of organisation that. It's really cool that the folks who complain about the....well......the...........um............things not necessarily conducive to plaudits recognising outstanding organisational achievement, notwithstanding the absence of serendipitous circumstances revealing heretofor unsought fortuitous outcomes from said, and as yet undiscovered, organisational efficiences;......as Sir Humphry may have phrased it; are summarily labelled as racist and get a run in the 1,429 Indian dailies and radio social commentators programs.

It must be really painfull to have all that new money, and to desperately want to be one of the gang, but just not realising what it is that you don't know.

At least they're beating England!!!

Oh, and by the way; very poor form from England re the protest on the women's 100 metre result. Bad show that.
  • Rules is rules - she and England runner 1 both ballsed up. Your girl was let down by terrible officiating by the IAAF and then the Aussie officials. Don't blame us, you whingeing ... err,