Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

New Cars

The F150 looks a little bit amazing. Something that one could imagine Colin Chapman designing if he was still around. There appears to as little car there as is absolutely necessary. Also seems a bit like some of the crazy aircraft designs in the early twentieth century when too many wing elements was not nearly enough.

The Sauber is interesting, but somehow seems a bit unfinished; particularly around the back end of the engine cowl.

Meanwhile the Lotus looks like it was designed by an interior decorator.

Comments

• Maybe it is just the paint job but I am liking the new Mercedes. The Ferrari is nice too. The Red Bull and Toro Rosso livery look boring, they need to change it up more. Wish that the Williams interim livery would stay.
  • Haven't seem the Williams new livery.
    LOVE, of course the Renault new JPS style livery, but I would have preferred Renault to keep its 2010 classical '80s livery and Lotus, and all that relates to it, be left where it belongs, in the glorious past and past glory.

Like the new Ferrari and the new Red Bull as well. Seems Ferrari has been faster in the first test, but of course it means nothing. M$ said Merc is going to improve substantially from next year, see if Rosberg wins his first GP. Curious to see the new "Lotus" as well, see if they managed to improve.

Any news from Hispania? Will they line up this year?