Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

SNOOKER MALTA OPEN

Anyone interested in this tournament?

Tony Drago is playing this evening - let's hope for the best even though he never plays well in front of the home crowd!

Comments

• Are you sure the Tornado is playing? I can't find him on the schedule.
    Eurosport will broadcast the tournament, so that's good news. I think that when he's eager enough O'Sullivan will win.

P.S. I just read that Drago has a highest break of 149 :o:o. Did you know that? He started with a free ball and after that cleared the table !!
  • yes he is playing and is losing 2-1 just won his first frame. of the match.

i told you, he plays badly in front of the home crowd.
  • at the moment it's 3-3

ford is a young player but seems very promising.
  • ford won 5-4

tony drago said after the match that he has to choose between eating and playing as he is too overweight at the moment.

he will go on a serious diet whereby he intends to fight for the top 16.

• ford won 5-4
    Thanks. I just found out myself ;) I didn't know it was a qualifying round, so that was why I didn't see him in the playing-schedule.
    I think Drago has weightproblems for quite a long time now. He just doesn't seem to be able to give 100% of himself. He's got a lot of talent, but has to work harder to use it to right extend.

P.S. Eddy Charlton died last monday. He always looked a real gentleman to me as I started to watch snooker many years ago. May he rest in peace.