Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

6 nations

We dont wanna be the old enemy, but when we're on the field its red, white and green got beat by the irish, got beat by the scotts, the french had a struggle, but your the one we want, we want,

As long as we beat the english, as long as we beat the english, as long as we beat the english, we dont care,

As long as we beat the english, as long as we beat the english, as long as we beat the english, we dont care, we dont care

Comments

• forza azzurri:cool:
  • ram it england!!!!!!!!!!!11

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  • wow, grande galles, congratulations
  • (I really wish the racing season would hurry up and start again)
  • EHEEHEHEHEH:spank:EHEHEHEHHEH
  • Alloy and aussies: when are SA, Oz and Kiwis going to allow Pumas to join the 3 nations? Time for a southern hemisphere challenge to outclass the europeans. And you know Argentine is a competitive team, c'mon.
    Salvo, I like azzurri but yer captain is argie, as another couple of players. You start to look like the frenchies, who look more like the UN in every single sport:hehe:
  • Rugby Union... the most despicable of all the football codes.
  • Great effort by Italy today. Certainly gave the Irish a hell of a game. Vino in Bologna is on me Salvo!
  • ehehe, thanks Ger, congratulations.
    Italy did a good match, really, and the final goal was definetely deserved. Brava Irlanda, anyway.
  • Damn, Italy and Ireland played? Like watching both of them last time the World Cup was on. Luckily in the states if they do show it, it will be shown at least a week later than it was played. You Euros must think im crazy or the only sane person in the states, an American F1 and soccer fan in Texas.
  • Scotland were disallowed a try that was, Ireland were allowed one that wasn't but the best game was in Cardiff. I was there and I'm English!

The best team won, fantastic atmosphere, never seen Mrs viges so happy and, yes, that does include our wedding day.
  • The best team are going to win

WALES.

When I saw the line up for the Wales under 21 I recognised a name. Aled Brew use to be in the same class as me in primary. I watched him play and he was good.
  • Rugby Union... the most despicable of all the football codes.
    Yeah right.... It's not a 'gentlemen' game as oz football:hehe:

Edit: where's Tosh Jr when you need him?

[Edited on 8/2/2005 by yokosuna]
  • Waiting for the welsh... hope Italy will play as they did with Ireland
  • What happened to the Itailian team today.? The Welsh were fantastic though.
  • well said the welsh are fantastic, they did great things.

Italy deserved to score at least a try in the second half, but they made 3 huge mistakes, when they were close to it... it's a shame, 30 points maybe are a little too much.
  • Damn, Italy and Ireland played? Like watching both of them last time the World Cup was on. Luckily in the states if they do show it, it will be shown at least a week later than it was played. You Euros must think im crazy or the only sane person in the states, an American F1 and soccer fan in Texas.
    What I still don't get is how come you live in Jesusland with that interests:o
  • very pleased with that win today

30 points was a little too much though
  • Yes, even if Italy wasn't that brilliant as it was with Ireland.

This Wales can win the 6 nations.
  • I may have to divorce Mrs viges if that happens.
  • Rugby Union sucks. Just a really, really, really fucked sport.

I couldn't care less if Australia was last in the world in it.
  • what's going on with the world champions? they lost again
  • HeHeHeHeHe:hehe:
  • I may have to divorce Mrs viges if that happens.
    Why, she's welsh or she just dislikes your rugby hooliganism?

P1 somebody explain me why does many aussies here don't like rugby. Oz football is fun watching but not as much.
  • Rugby is a religion in Wales.
    Mrs viges is Welsh.
  • I will just say the England team are in a transition period!

Any decent goal kickers out there?
  • Marcelo Quesada of the Pumas (top scorer in the wales World Ch.)
  • Why don't we like Rugby? Many people do, just not me.

They don't have trouble getting awesome crowds to it, but I find watching paint dry far more entertaining.

Rugby League is way better, as is Australian Rules football. Just my opinion. :angel:
  • Someone once described Rugby as a thug's game played by gentlemen, and Soccer as a gentleman's game played by thugs.

Some demographics to help your understanding Yoko.

Once upon a time there was a state called New South Wales (NSW). And all the people in this state liked to watch a sport called rugby league. This sport was derived from Rugby Union, but with altered rules. It was a working man's game, played every Sunday at the local oval. This game was also played in the state of Queensland, but no-one cared about that. Rugby Union was also played, but no-one took any notice except for those who lived on Sydney's North Shore. Their other hobby was watching their property values soar out of sight.

A long way south, past an imaginary thing called a state border, lived the people of the state of Victoria. They spurned all forms of Rugby, which they called 'cross-country wrestling'. They amusingly described scrums as 'one bloke trying to shove two bloke's heads, up three bloke's arsholes' (just add more blokes for Rugby scrums). These people loved a sport called Australian Rules Football. This cheerful cross between soccer and Rugby(s) was derived from a game called Gaelic Football which is still played by some of the stranger inhabitants of the islnad called Ireland (the island called Ireland, not the island called Northern Ireland). It was a working man's game and they loved it. Their other hobby was comparing themselves to New South Wales and deciding that they were better at all things (want some vinegar with those chips?).

Everybody was happy until one day, along came some rich guys named Packer and Murdoch who stole the games from the working men and made lots of money from controlling the television rights to the games (who'd a thought of that, eh?). Suddenly, all the players were getting paid lots of money and started developing interesting personalities that didn't have much to do with working men - but that's another story.

Now the rich guys started getting Australian Rules teams in New South Wales and Queensland, then New South Wales went one better by not only putting teams in Queensland and Victoria, but also in New Zealand. All the happy working man's parochialism got confued and went to South Australia only to return to beat the pants off of the Victorians at their own game. Then the Queenslanders beat both New South Wales and Victoria at both games and everyone became even more confused.

With all of that going on, no-one had any time for the sport being played by the rich guys on Sydney's North Shore except during the World Cup when, like the Olympics, they all stopped arguing about their working men's games and started shouting Ozzie, Ozzie, Ozzie.................................

See, all explained.

• :hehe: Nice, Lease.