Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Double Dutch for Minardi?

Latest rumours from The Netherlands are that EURO 3000 Champion Nicky Pastorelli (the guy who was 8 seconds faster than TRDW) is gonna be the third driver for Minardi....

Comments

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  • Oops, the link: http://www.pastorelli.nl/

The very interesting deal seems to be the 3th driver seat of Minardi.
  • hehe who is tRdw?
  • TRDW = The real dutch wanker = that dutch guy who stole all the sponsors of that other dutch guy and was buying a seat by TRIT = The real Italian Team with their money and who will be beaten every other friday by another dutch guy with a real Italian name.....:spank:
  • Thanks for the heads up Rime. :cool:
  • This is what you get when you force word filters on people ;-)
  • Good news for the TRDW: He won't be beaten every other friday by TDGWTIN = The Dutch Guy With The Italian Name.

Bad news for the supporters of TRIT aka Minardi: There are no negotiations between TDGWTIN and TRIT....:(
  • would have thought so, stoddart didn't mention him
  • The dutch websites have some really good home-made recipes. Maybe a bit more of maasdam cheese next time.
  • I just had the confirmation that Nicky wil be the third driver of Jordan-Midland :( So TRDW will be beaten every other friday after all....

[Edited on 18/2/2005 by Rime]
  • Pastorelli signs at Jordan

Dutchman Nicky Pastorelli has signed a one-year contract at the Jordan F1 team. Pastorelli will become Jordan's third driver and test for the team at Friday's test sessions.

Pastorelli is the second Dutchman who will be active in the upcoming season in Formual One. Country mate Christijan Albers will be racing at the Minardi team. His signing at Jordan is expected to be announced later on Friday afternoon. f1racing.net

• We know where Doornbos is going if he gets a seat at all.
  • Pastorelli will NOT be the third driver but only a testdriver. Doornbos could still end up as Fridaytester at Judas because they will try to get as much money as possible out of drivers.
  • Nice yellow gaffa tape there - how professional of Jordan! :hehe:
  • Nice yellow gaffa tape there - how professional of Jordan! :hehe:
    Thats actually a head rest used by under-fit drivers (weak necks).
    Highly illeagal under the rules (safety)
  • I know what it is, but surely there's a better way to package it for those that need it?

Can't imagine you'd see one of Uncle Ron's tubs with that just stuck there: he'd spend money so a detachable quasi carbon fibre/leather thing could be attched if necessary.

Certainly looks crappy for photos. :spank:
  • Latest rumours from The Netherlands
    Rime ....you're being a little bugger are'nt you?