Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Livery (again)

Does anyone have any idea as to what's happening with this seasons livery? I cant stand another season of the black/white car. Doesnt Paul realise it looks shit?

I despirately want to see the PS05 with the exact same colour scheme as the 1991 (M191?) Minardi. The 1991 car looked awesome, and they had their best season ever. Since Paul has been proclaiming 2005 will be a red letter season, it'd be nice to have some kind of historical reference!

What if we made a petition? :P

Comments

• It would make zero difference. Unless and until a title sponsor comes along the base color scheme will be to the liking of PS. Ihe likes the black and white theme as it is for some Oz rules football team or is it soccer - anyway if you have the money you could have it painted anyway you like.
  • The 1991 car was all black with some white and yellow stripes. Fuck AFL, this is F1 and Minardi's should be black,white and yellow!

• You are preaching to the choir - although I like the M189/190 look a little better.
    Ii also dig the low slung "open" look cockpits - that whole era had some beautiful cars IMO.
  • "the black and white theme as it is for some Oz rules football team or is it soccer"

SOCCER!!!!!!! :o I'' give you F#$*&%G soccer mate. :spank: ;)

And you are correct, they are for some Aussie Rules football team, they're the colours of the MIGHTY Collingwood Football Club(founded 1892), and PS is a supporter(should be No1 ticket holder).

Soccer.... One day Alice, POW, right in the kisser. Soccer......... ppffftt Yanks.
  • Soccer is far too civilized for you guys.
  • okay shall we do a little livery competition again? as we've done in the past?
  • Soccer is far too civilized for you guys.
    :D You are funny Jello ;)
  • It's not actually black on the old liveries, it's midnight blue. It just looks fantastically dark because of the interaction with the other colours. The M191 was the best example of the original colours.

As for the open cockpits, yes, they look great, until you hit the wall and dash your brains out.

I fear that we're stuck with black, white, and red. Our sponsors (such as they are) all fit that, aside from Allegrini (loyal, but small) and Superfund (if they stay). But if they keep the car black, with just a flash of white or red, and don't even think about those horrible side of the nose bits, could look cool.
  • he he he he.
  • [quote]Soccer is far too civilized for you guys.
    :D You are funny Jello ;) [/quote]

You're back! :D
  • ^ I thought you had a girlfriend? :angel:
  • So? The fact one has a girlfriend should not prevent from being glad for the re-appearing of our nice friend Jinx.
    We are not all gay English chauvinists like Viges:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:
  • now now...

btw hi Jinx, how are you?
  • Simon, it's a joke, of course;).
    If you don't believe it, Salvo can testify 'm a good boy. In the past, he already got me outof jail several times:hehe::hehe:
  • imho the best colour schemes were these....

• something lively and not black like a funeral!
  • for once we agree Niel, those colours were sweet!
  • Yep if i had to put my 3 favourite Minardi livs, them 3 would be up there, especially that second one. Ah... the good old days.
  • Mein leben!

The Telefonica looked okay when it was yellow, but green is just an awful color for racecars which should never be used unless sponsors are forking out biggie dollars. :spank:

Gimmie the sparkling silver and blue of the M01 anyday. :D

[Edited on 21/2/2005 by FlyingPanda]
  • Hey, at least it looks like the red has gone.
  • [quote][quote]Soccer is far too civilized for you guys.
    :D You are funny Jello ;) [/quote]

You're back! :D [/quote]

I was never gone Jello.. Life was just hectic for a while ..you know, work, work! But that doesn't mean that I didn't visit this forum on a daily base eventhough I didn't post.:D

Anyway..let's hope that we are getting a more upbeat livery.
  • now now...

btw hi Jinx, how are you?
    Hi RJ, doing just well thank you..and yourself ? How is your study going ?

Thank you for email, appreciate that.:D

• How about a nice black livery with black stripes and black flashing lights

:P

• for once we agree Niel, those colours were sweet!
    As far as i know we don't really disagree on various issues - differences there are but not as much as me and MCSF!!!!!

:D
  • How dare you.

See me in my dressing room.
  • okay shall we do a little livery competition again? as we've done in the past?
    Hmmm I'm still a little hurt they never chose my design a few years back...........

• How about a nice black livery with black stripes and black flashing lights

:P

:cool:
  • you mean this one, matt?

• Thats the one.....thats the real reason why I dislike Mr Stoddart!!! ;)