Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll sort you out!
Minardi man to replace Byrne
Rory Byrne has announced that the F2005 will not be his car, but rather Aldo Costa's. Aldo worked in the CAD/CAM biz in the 80's before he was hired by none other than Gian Carlo Minardi to design our race cars. He left for TOIT in 1995 and 10 years later he's head honcho in the design dept.
Any bets on whether GCM will be getting a signed letter of thanks from Todt? :rolleyes:
He could be worth gold to the team as team manager / sporting director or some function like that !!!!!
The noun "fluke" has 5 senses in WordNet.
1. good luck, fluke, good fortune -- (a stroke of luck)
2. fluke -- (a barb on a harpoon or arrow)
3. fluke, flue -- (flat blade-like projection on the arm of an anchor)
4. fluke -- (either of the two lobes of the tail of a cetacean)
5. fluke, trematode, trematode worm -- (parasitic flatworms having external suckers for attaching to a host)
Damn are you people sensitive.
BTW - the VP of the MCSF has video he took while there of the race - I need to convert it to QT and post the neat Minardi bits - don't hold your breath though.
PLM should be working for the team, at least helping drivers and gathering sponsors all around Italy.
Phoenix video: Quig, make it happen.