Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Comments

• That'll work - good job!
  • I'll take the chick on the right please :cool:

Do you have her in Brunette?
  • i'll have Melinda Messenger and her twins on the left
  • What happened to Sarah-Jane ???
    She no longer with us ?
  • Sarah-Jane hasn't been with us for more than 3 years - I think RJ can't bear to take the link down. ;)
  • poor rj.

Best solution is go to the nearest pub and get drunk. You never know who you might meet.

I don't drink, but my mate does, we went to swansea and he met Katie price and almost puked over her.
  • those girls are 'nice', but i've seen/had better lookin' ones.. :cool:
  • Sarah-Jane hasn't been with us for more than 3 years - I think RJ can't bear to take the link down.
    which because of pervs like you is still the most visited part of this site my dear
    those girls are 'nice', but i've seen/had better lookin' ones..
    are you the reincarnation of a guy called fjord?
  • Hey, since Bruni cast her aside I say lets get his Ity ol' lady to be our new SarahJane.

• are you the reincarnation of a guy called fjord?

Ehm.. nope.. just an ugly guy who meets a lot of pretty girls.. (being kinda famous in a, in holland quite populair musicscene helps.. :cool: )

image this is me..
  • Yup your right about the UGLY GUY bit!
  • wow:hehe:

sorry for this unqualified question but is this something like sensation the dark album?
  • wow:hehe:

sorry for this unqualified question but is this something like sensation the dark album?
    something like it.. just a 'bit' louder..
    www.hellraiser.nl:o
    Check me out on the DVD preview

isn't there a 'member picture section' somewhere.. ?

[Edited on 18/3/2005 by printscreen]
  • What is it with the Dutch give them a bit of Leather, Plastic and a bunch of needles and next thing there picking up the chicks? :(
  • What is it with the Dutch give them a bit of Leather, Plastic and a bunch of needles and next thing there picking up the chicks? :(
    bein' a DJ helps too.. ;)

[Edited on 18/3/2005 by printscreen]
  • hellraiser.nl
    Check me out on the DVD preview
    wooooo.... like prodigy on speed

i hope you're not the guy with the hooks in his back (must hurt a fair bit) or are you one of the dj's?
  • Guess your never stuck for a needle for the turn table Eh! Must say - very talented but very weird! Pink Floyd Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • i'm not the 'hooked' guy...(THANK GOD!!:o)

on this footage i'm the Pinhead figure, but i'm also a DJ / Producer / Radio presentor..
  • you should mix a minardi sound track then ;)

now how would you define the music? progressive acid techno?
  • The 'music' is called Hardcore... don't think it's the right music for a minardi sountrack..

allthough a friend of mine recently made a track: Enemies for life, with the text: "nobody like us, we don't care!!" :D
  • The 'music' is called Hardcore... don't think it's the right music for a minardi sountrack..

allthough a friend of mine recently made a track: Enemies for life, with the text: "nobody like us, we don't care!!" :D
    Hey, we're talking about a minardi soundtrack, not about an alternativ national anthem for Holland.

Actually, lately "nobody like us, we don't care!!" would be perfect for a Minardi soundtrack :D

Yeah, I spose those two girls are that shabby. Well, say hello to Junior.
  • I was considering whipping off the top to reveal the FM.com t-shirt...
  • but you didn't :(
  • there were women present, it was a hot day, I may have been sweaty, plus I love my telefonica shirt.

sorry:(
  • Actually, lately "nobody like us, we don't care!!" would be perfect for a Minardi soundtrack :D
    that's what i thought.... it's very 'Stoddie', plus it's made by DJ Paul... :rolleyes:
  • I was considering whipping off the top to reveal the FM.com t-shirt...
    i bet you were.... :P

oh, you mean your top?.. :(
  • those girls are 'nice', but i've seen/had better lookin' ones.. :cool:
    Apparently this is in fact true. :cool:

Actually, the best chikkies in Melbourne weren't the Foster's grid girls, but the promo girls BMW were using. Talk about 'tits out!'. If I can find a pic, i'll post it.
  • Can't find the BMW pic, but this is quite nice: