Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

New layout - criticism please

After RJ told me that my acutal layout would drive people to suicide, I start to work on a new one. Here's my first outline, please tell me your opinion. Thanks.

http://people.freenet.de/minardif1/layout1.jpg

[Edited on 16/3/2005 by Homer]

Comments

• Nope - still makes me suicidal.
  • If you would also tell me why, I would be happy ;)
  • Okay - that is better. The one I clicked on first was just like a document - now this is getting better. Still needs a big picture of me though.
  • That would make people suicidal!!

;);););)
  • "That would make people suicidal!! "

I disagree........ after seeing what Emmo looks like, one would be truly thankfull..... more on the lines of

"there but for the grace of God, goes I".....................
  • Thanks Murph... err, I think.
  • Maybe reduce the font size of the navbar text to something smaller than the title header and remove the shadowing on the navbar text. Or reduce the size of the navbar itself (along with the font size) to correspond with the main text body or have it extend a bit past the edges. It seems to disrupt the visual flow a bit to me.
  • That GCM pic makes him look like he's in a wheelchair :P
  • You idiot; it's in German!
  • Germans, Fawlty?
  • I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it.
  • Hampshire, 123 for 1. Marvellous.
  • I'd change the blue Homer. It doesn't pair well enought with the black boxes IMHO
    I'd replace Emmo's pic for Matt's avatar. That will surely make people suicidal:hehe: