Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

While i'm at it.. (the central Printscreen topic)

Been spammin' pictures and urls in other topics..

guess a better place for that is a own topic.

me

[img]http://partydata.snt.utwente.nl/images/32443/main/144819.jpg[img]
girlfriend - me - wife

more to come.. :cool:

Comments

• hmmzz.. can't edit that post.. :(

girlfriend - me -wife

[Edited on 18/3/2005 by printscreen]
  • So you have a wife AND a girlfriend?

Maybe I should get pins put in my head....
  • now MinardiMattR can't top that :-)

thanks for introducing yourself, printscreen (now that pic needs a forza shirt :hehe:)
  • I take it that's a pic at some kind of rave party? If not, are all hot dutchie chicks inclined to run around in their bras? :o ;)

btw, do you know Ben Liebrand?

[Edited on 19/3/2005 by MinardiP1]
  • yes.. it's at a party...

and yes i know Ben Liebrand, he's, like, the godfather of mixin' in the Netherlands... he's an old fart now, who only does 80's parties these days..
  • What's your DJname?
  • You still have not answered my question - your wife lets you have a girlfriend?

OR is that your wife's girlfriend?

Or do you mean that that woman is a friend?
  • Quig, good question
  • Ok here's your answer...

my wife lets me have a girlfriend AND she's my wife's girlfriend... :angel:
  • Wacky Eurotype's. Take plenty of vitamin E.
  • I have to talk to my wife about that:spank:
  • guys, you disappoint me

didn't Mohammed teach us, that we could have three wives?

../images/content2/rjnightout.jpg
  • Are those Austrian, Dutch, Italian or British girls ¿????
  • Dunno Rafa, but the guy in the middle surely is the pimp :hehe:

You can't beat that with the Forza shirt RJ, me wants blondie wife + girldfriend.

Quig when are you gonna learn Europe rocks? Jesuslanders can0t get wife + girlie friend:spank:
  • Are those Austrian, Dutch, Italian or British girls ¿????

they don't have a somewhat glass-eyed expression on their face so they're not Dutch, they have flawless teeth, so they're not English, they're not tan enough to be Italian and they don't look as if they spend lots of time milking cows so they can't be Austrian either :hehe:
  • guys, you disappoint me didn't Mohammed teach us, that we could have three wives?
    Your a Babe Magnet RJ!!! :rolleyes:

[Edited on 21/3/2005 by Ger]
  • To be young again!
  • Living the dream!!!!
  • I must be boring..........

My wife is also my girlfriend ;)
  • Whooo.. 3 girls RJ?? :o

Damn.. lets see if i can top that next weekend.. :D
  • [quote]Are those Austrian, Dutch, Italian or British girls ¿????

they don't have a somewhat glass-eyed expression on their face so they're not Dutch, they have flawless teeth, so they're not English, they're not tan enough to be Italian and they don't look as if they spend lots of time milking cows so they can't be Austrian either :hehe: [/quote]

So that leaves: German, Swiss or French ????
  • America hater - what about the obscure possibility that they are yanks?
  • Yanks...??

they don't look drunk and easy enough..;)
  • To be young again!
    How true. One of my best mates is kinda going thru a very early mid life crisis (he's 27). He traded in his (now) 32 year old fiancee a couple of years ago for a 22y.o girlfriend, and now she's gone and he's humping this rather nice looking (think Kristin Davis, the brunette from Sex & The City) 17 year old!

I give him so much grief about it, but secretly, I envy the shit out of him for being able to pull a 17 year old and not feel like a dirty old man. His good looks and Subaru STi may have something to do with it..... :hehe:
  • ^He IS a dirty old man? Me is 27, single enjoying party yet. But I cannot hunt down teens like your m8. Of course everybody is envious, but I'm not the one that will finish 'in the shade' :o
  • 17???? bloody hell, even I would have qualms about chatting up a 17 year old