Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Per il signor Quig

Mr president, just called Imola. Your tickets are ready, they'll send you an email to confirm (they said the did already, anyway, iasked them to do it again), they say you can go and pick the tickets whenever you want.

Ciao ciao

Comments

• Bravo Salvo - mille grazie.

That is one of the last items on our checklist people - the rest ought to be confirmed tomorrow AM.

Stick around for details.
  • does that include my tickets?
  • Er, I think so. Sunday only. My file of all my Imola stuff is at home so I can give you the definitive answer tomorrow.

Remember, due to Salvo's efforts we will all be together and hopefully on the rail so that our bitchin' banner will have the best possibility of being seen.
  • SWEET!!!!!

Also St Georges day whilst were out there, getting my red cross ready to drape over me!!:D:D
  • oh please, let's not be stereotype brits:rolleyes:
  • Hehe, Im not a lager lout!! well the stereotype of an Englishman at the moment is to hide any fact that your actually English! For gods sake we celebrate St Paddys day more than St George!!!!:spank:
  • You anglosaxons chauvinists:hehe::hehe:

Be ready to sing italian national anthem playing for Fisichella on the podium:D

Fratelli d'Italia,
    L'Italia s'è desta;
    Dell'elmo di Scipio
    S'è cinta la testa.
    Dov'è la Vittoria?
    Le porga la chioma;
    Ché schiava di Roma
    Iddio la creò. (twice)

Stringiamci a coorte!
    Siam pronti alla morte;
    siam pronti alla morte
    l'Italia chiamò (twice)
    Sì!
  • Just don't move your fingers and hands about as if you are conducting the band!
  • I'm italian and I can.
    Germans can't.:hehe:
  • Was that a real issue in Italy? I get pissed when I see any of those guys standing up there waving during their own countries national anthem or somebody elses.

How f'n hard is it to stand there for a few minutes without goofing around?
  • I agree Quig, screw that dancing around, a hand on heart during the national anthem is the best, hats off to the queen, If you want to see heart during an anthem come to Twickenham on an international weekend, more respect than this football bollocks!!!!!
  • 'Be ready to sing italian national anthem playing', yes do but it will be for the Constructor. The first part will be either Dutch or Austrian. :P
  • How many board members are going to Imola?
  • I believe 9 PLUS Mrs Murph.
  • Le porga la chioma;
    what is the meaning of this?
  • How many board members are going to Imola?
    Wow my Mom would be proud of me being a Member of the Board! :rolleyes:
  • Was that a real issue in Italy?
    !) Quig, we already talked about that here. Well, many people got a little pissed off, since the guy was so serious when his anthem was playing an then started to play the clown during "Fratelli d'Italia". But I guess it was also because italians have always admired and supported schumi but never loved him, if you know what I mean. Alesi did something similar on the podium and nobody cared (since he's half italian).
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Le porga la chioma;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what is the meaning of this?
    It's an old fashioned italian (the poem is written in a poetic language, very XIX cebtury), it means "give her hair to her"

A rough translation of the anthem is:
    Fratelli d'Italia BROTHERS OF ITALY
    L'Italia s'è desta; ITALY WOKE UP
    Dell'elmo di Scipio OF SCIPIO'S HELMET
    S'è cinta la testa. SHE CROWDED HER HEAD (this means Italy is fighting bak, as it was in Scipio's times against Hannibal)
    Dov'è la Vittoria? WHERE'S THE VICTORY?
    Le porga la chioma; MAY SHE (victory) GIVE HER HAIR TO HER
    Ché schiava di Roma SINCE SLAVE OF ROME
    Iddio la creò. (twice) GOD CREATED HER (victory) (in ancient Rome female slaves had their hair cut, so must do Victory to Italy, because she belongs to Italy).

Stringiamci a coorte! LET'S STAY UNITED TO FIGHT
    Siam pronti alla morte; WE'RE REDY TO DIE
    siam pronti alla morte WE'RE READY TO DIE
    l'Italia chiamò (twice) ITALY CALLED
    Sì! YES!

• Quig, we already talked about that here
    Yes we probably did but I am old and my memory is fading.

Don't get old.
  • Siam pronti alla morte; WE'RE READY TO DIE
    siam pronti alla morte WE'RE READY TO DIE
    Team up with the Germans again, it can be arranged you see.
    ;)
  • Now we team up with the englishimage
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT HER!!!!!!!

GET IT AWAY, GET IT AWAY!!!!:spank::spank::spank::spank:
  • Who is the dame?
  • cherie blair
  • She does not look too happy.
  • No thats her in happy mode!!!
  • No thats her in happy mode!!!
    Sadly Ste's right:(
  • I think Tony looks great though