Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

New PS05 in black, Yellow and White colors

I would like to see the newPS05 in the colors Black, Yellow and White: the colors histories of the Minardi, of the year of 1985 up to 1992. Those cars were very pretty. :o

[Edited on 30/3/2005 by minardibrasil]

Comments

• For that to happen the team would only be allowed to change the red to yellow from my understanding. The rules dictate once a colour scheme is launched and raced, it cant undergo a major change.

Also, the cars of old (85 to 92) were yellow and dark blue.

I wouldnt mind a big petition to have the red lines on the PS04/5 changed to yellow...and bring back the lion!
  • Yes!!!

Change the red for yellow color. yellow remember the lion, the Lion of F1!
  • Dream on. We are stuck with this crap livery for a while - prob until a title sponsor aka telefonica comes around.
  • Not if we speak up. I think it'd be worthwhile to write them a letter and mention that:

a) Minardi fans would like to see the red lines on the PS04C replaced with yellow ones. I tend to think the new colour scheme is quite good, but it bears no historical refferance to any Minardi's.

b) Their website sucks dick and RJ's is better. :P
  • Dreamers.

Unless we get a Huge sponsor don't expect any change.
  • For that to happen the team would only be allowed to change the red to yellow from my understanding. The rules dictate once a colour scheme is launched and raced, it cant undergo a major change.!
    Major livery changes mid-season are permitted, but require approval by the FIA.
  • Fax vote maybe? HAR HAR HAR :hehe:
  • to be honest the 2000 livery with telefonica was an awesome car livery i noticed our cars so much better and this would be bettter for tv exposure surely
  • PS05 : Black, Yellow and White :D

PS05 : Black and White ;)

• Welcome aboard Bosco - where ya' from?
  • I from France !

My English speek is very bad, sorry. :(
  • JEEZ WHAT A DECEPTIVE HEADLINE!

I was like "finally news on the appearance of the new vehicle!"

nope....just another poster's desire to relive that crappy yellow car. :spank:

I dont car if the thing comes out pink! just so it comes out faster then the Other yellow team
  • Vive la France :D

Bienvenue bosco!
  • SAlut Homer,

Merci pour l'accueil, sa fait plaisir de rencontrer un Francophone. :D
  • Homer è allemand, mon ami, don't trust him :hehe::hehe:
    A french with an italian name, reminds me Jean Alesi, welcome Bosco!
  • Should we wait until he gets into a double digit post count before hitting him with the French jokes? By then he should be hooked and won't run away.
  • I personaly think, with a new car, we need a new livery... this black and white thing....It is getting bored in my opinion... Can't we make a compition that we all make our favourite livery and the best we'll send to faenza???
  • Just change those damn white siepods to black. The all black colour scheme they used in testing looked awesome.

Quig I wonderred how long it'd take before you took a shot at the Frenchman!!!! :D

Welcome Bosco, watch out for MCSF(Quigley) and Viges, both are well known for their "love" of the French.
  • Perhaps they do not love the French, as me I do not love the English.

Thank you for the reception.
  • Hey hey - take it easy. I love French wine and French women! The Legion gets alot of respect as well.
  • Salut Bosco
    Bienvenue a la part des Tifosi Minardi de Montréal!!
    Benvenuti...welcome!
  • I think we should petition this topic. Even if it means just doing this (see below) at least it pays homage to Minardi's of the past. We have a history too you know!

• Anotheer question, Why are we running the wordinh "LB Icon" and not the actual LB logo?? Is that being held over for the PS05, or are they just CA's sponsors and not the team?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller???
  • I think LB Icon is their new logo...

did you know LB Icon deceloped F1.com?
  • Is deceloped like developed?
  • I think we should petition this topic. Even if it means just doing this (see below) at least it pays homage to Minardi's of the past. We have a history too you know!

It's amazing the difference a gold seam can make :D

I'd sign that.
  • I'd hit it.
    Good work Adam :D
  • more yellow and the black back in the days was not black but very dark blue (just like the background of this humble site)...

minardibrazil I actually thought they had decided to do it when I read the title of the post, i was happy, just for a moment... :(

needs more yellow and less black but apart from that nice job Mr. Brooksey

[Edited on 1/4/2005 by forzaminardi]