Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

URGENT ATTENTION ALL BETTORS!

from the post of minardip1 and others who have betted montoya and have not exercised their edit rights as provided by clause 6, i conclude that you bettors don't re-read the rules which are constantly updated for clarifications...no change to the basic competition rules have been made but clarifications are constantly updated...

please re-read the rules before each round's bets are laid!

[Edited on 31/3/2005 by FactyCrab]

Comments

• It is truth. I had forgotten the accident of Montoya. But, I will not change the palpite. All in case that, if the Montoya was in the GP, would be this the result. :angel:
  • hey, forzaminardi! you are the only one of two with minardibrazil who have not edited your montoya forecasts out of your bets.

are you going to retain jpm in your bets just like minardibrazil with the hope he might turn up on friday and race into the position you betted?
  • Facty - SHUT UP!!!!!!!:o