Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Wurz to race in Bahrain

http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=32424

McLaren have announced that Pedro De La Rosa will not race in Bahrain due to an irregularity with his passport. A spokeswoman for the team announced that 4th driver Alex Wurz will race and 3rd driver responsibilities will be undertaken by Darren Turner.

Pedro said "Of course I'm upset but these things happen occasionally, I wish Alex, Darren and Kimi well for the race and hopefully I will be able to race in Imola."

Although Darren Turner was rather more upbeat about the situation. "As I feel sorry for Juan-Pablo and Pedro, I am going to try and make the most of this opportunity, it's the perfect chance for me to put myself in the shop window for potential teams." Incidentally, Turner is the lastest name mentioned as a possible replacement for Jacques Villeneuve after impressing Peter Sauber at the recent Sebring 24 Hours. Unfortunatly, Alex Wurz was unavailable for comment.

Comments

• Nice april fools joke. Even the link has an april fools ring to it:

Button: We can get on the Podium