Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

On Atlas, Baumgartner likely to stay!

2»

Comments

• Autosprint is a weekly magazine from Italy........
  • Autosprint is THE weekly magazine about racing in Italy.

• GCM went to uruguay
    Uruguay? What for? He was coming to Argentina, maybe to Venezuela to help Maldonado, but Uruguay is another country. Imagine I say you're albanian, you wouldn't like either and you're neighbours.
    Uruguay's only talent was Gonzalo Rodriguez RIP.

Autosprint... I have so many goor memories of it, and previous mags. I used to buy it here in Buenos Aires in the late 90's, but now in euros it's too expensive for a third world wage. I learned my crappy italian reading Autosprint, and I find it as good as Autosport.
  • Uruguay? What for? He was coming to Argentina, maybe to Venezuela to help Maldonado, but Uruguay is another country. Imagine I say you're albanian, you wouldn't like either and you're neighbours.
    Your cultural insensitivity is showing. Shame on you.
  • I agree we need continuity, but let's not start with Zsolt.
    who then?
    rather Zsolt than Gimmi...
  • Careful Yoko. When yanks start on at you about your cultural insensitivity, you know you're in trouble........ ;)
  • Very impressed, though, that Quig is using such words.
  • Maybe the SF queers are finally starting to brainwash him.....
  • Look people - we just need all you ferign devils to get along. It makes our job of ruling you that much easier. Once you start thinking for yourselves it makes my job harder.

Just get along with your neighbors - we'll decide who will feud and for how long.
  • Thou shall not provoke the military:spank:
    Nomad's right, I better get my arse to church and pray for forgiveness of my sins before I get a NASA rocket parachuting in my roof and exploding.

I'm ok with my neighbours, it's just that we are two diffenrent countries.

• Could it be that quig is developing a sense of humour? :o

Sarcasm is never a strong point amongst Americans, maybe it's an aquired trait from spending so much time here? Maybe you need a healthy dose of sarcasm just to get you throught the day at NASA?

:hehe:
  • Maybe you need a healthy dose of sarcasm just to get you throught the day at NASA?
    Sing it brother!