Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Introductions

Hello everyone, just thought Id make my first post here, Ive been an F1 fan since I was a kid back in the turbo days and still love it, the reason Im in a Minardi fan forum is because one of my best mates works there, see the guy second from the left in the group of 4 at the top of the screen? Thats my good friend Richie who has been at Minardi since Stoddy took the helm, hes been with Paul since he competed in the BOSS series in the '90s....Ive been to Faenza a few times ( cheap Ryan air;) ) and its a great little town..Ill try to get the inside track from Rich about the team from time to time'
Great site and great forum guys:D
Regards
Jason

Comments

• You're not Dutch are ya?

Welcome :D
  • Wow, an honor to have you aboard Jason.

My first curiousity, what does an engine fellow do at Minardi? He make the calls on when to change them and whether to kill it before the electronics do it?
  • Welcome Jason! I hope you enjoy our little place in cyberspace.
  • welcome, welcome!
  • I'm also new here, and after a long time reading you, i finally decided to create a account. I hope I enjoy my time posting with you!!
  • You're not Dutch are ya?

Welcome :D
  • I've talked to Rich every year he has been there - say hi for me, us actually. Minardi Club San Francisco goes to Indy every year!

But the last few years he was the T car crew chief - or so I thought. The question I have is why the switch to engines?

• Hello everyone new!

Wow nice thing to have a friend working for the team!

• Well Jason, you can expect to receive copious emails from the 'connected' coterie as they seek to extend their smugness.

LONG LIVE THE PPFM!!!! (splitters)

RJ ought to rule off the membership at this point and do a stocktake. All those joining after Imola to receive the sobriquet "MCL" (Minardi-Come-Lately).
  • Lease - I don't need his email address. I can talk to his bro oh ..... 10 days or so from now.

Now go back to your envy room.

BTW - you MUST start putting a glossary in your posts as going back and forth to the dictionary is getting tiresome.

[Edited on 11/4/2005 by MCSF]
  • Envy?!

Who needs to go all the way to italy (sorry, San Marino) to see a whole bunch of fat, middle-aged Yanks wandering around with cameras?

I can do that at home with a mirror and a sore throat.
  • I'm big boned.
  • Welcome jason_m and exzack :)

You're not clowns are ya? :hehe:

• Welcome to jason_m
    Ill try to get the inside track from Rich about the team from time to time'
    New forzaminardi rule - all new members to give us the lowdown on the PS05 before lunchtime!!! :P

Welcome to exzack
    after a long time reading you, i finally decided to create a account
    What took you so long!!! ;)

• But the last few years he was the T car crew chief - or so I thought. The question I have is why the switch to engines?
    Thanks for the welcome guys.....Rich did his back in a couple of times last year as the T car No1 and so I think this kinda takes the pressure off it a bit, hes quite happy with the swich, I think he gets to look more important:D