Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Workin'

2»

Comments

• complicaitons with my application,
    Could make up enough fake references? :hehe:
  • I think Clown must try enterpeneurial, he doesn't want to study any more. Start playing pizza tycoon in your computer mate!
    You'll just need to hold there till you get promoted, then it'll be a bit easier. I'm on a shitty job now, and in the third world. Now we are slaveery colleagues. Hope you brought your harmonica to play some tunes;)
  • I'm on a shitty job now
    Since we were so dead on monday night, I got the plum job of wobble board bitch, which is pretty much standing next to a main road for half an hour shaking a $3.95 pickup board.
    Only got 2 customers :mad:

Hours have been a bit shitty, but I got the wonderful catch 22 of working 5pm-5am on Sat+Sun. Good money, but I'll be cleaning hundreds of lids for 3 hours alone.

And then on monday because its a public holiday instores get double time, drivers don't, so I'll be trapped instore as (to quote me boss) "his phone bitch".

Now thats shitty.

[Edited on 20/4/2005 by Clown]
  • just had a bloody interview for a new job within the same company that i've been working at. I know they value me, a little, so heres hoping I get the new job. If not, I'm outta there and off to the competition! Time waits for no man, nor does a company car.
  • you bewdy... just got te email asking me to come in tomorrow for the "second round", also known as the "money round" of interviews.
  • Good luck
  • thanks Biker...

wasn't the money round as I expected, they rolled in the big wigs who gave the third degree...

The negotiation process consisted of "lets talk money, i've done this hundreds of times. No playing games, tell us right now how much you expect to get paid" I nearly shit myself.

Just got the phone call, I managed to fool them...
  • Well done son, keep up the good work.
  • thanks buddy...

official start date is about a month away. Now I have to work out how I can get corp tickets for the GP.
  • That's what I like about you Rohan, there's always an angle..;)