Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

PS05 to test on friday 15th

From Pitpass:-

PS05 to run this week 10/04/2005

It's understood that Christijan Albers will give the new Minardi PS05 its first run at Mugello run on Friday, though no further tests are planned until after the San Marino Grand Prix.
A Minardi spokesman has confirmed to Pitpass that the PS05 is on course to make its debut at Imola; however the Faenza outfit will probably only have two chassis available, the spare car being a PS04B.
The third car will probably be phased in at the following race, in Spain. All this, however, has yet to be confirmed.
Albers has told the Dutch media that he believes the new car to be a significant step forwards.

Comments

• alas the way it looks now they won't. Or at least nothing is certain yet, see atlas for details.
    Basicly a team spokesperson stated that albers has jumped the gun and that testing on friday will not be done, a shakedown is the maximum to be expected and only on a circuit nearby...
  • alas the way it looks now they won't. Or at least nothing is certain yet, see atlas for details.
    Basicly a team spokesperson stated that albers has jumped the gun and that testing on friday will not be done, a shakedown is the maximum to be expected and only on a circuit nearby...
    :o :spank:
  • I felt so strange to read finally some good news... I should have known it wasn't true:(
  • AS USUAL F1 RACING.NET IS TALKING BS
    It's down to one or two of our Dutch friends getting a bit over-excited about the possibility of seeing Christijan in the PS05 this coming week. There is a small possibility we will run the first chassis at the end of the week, but it all depends on how the build goes and whether our suppliers come through with all the parts on schedule.