Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Comments

• Bad translation but on the PS05...

Question: "hasve you already seen it? And it looks really so radically out, how does Paul Stoddart say?"

Friesacher: "I saw it, yes, but not yet finished, separate at the computer. That it is to look radically differently, is not correct, but it is nevertheless a large progress for us. The current car is four years old. Thus one can win nothing more. The new car is stop more approximately and more beautifully, but I would not say, that it looks radical compared with the other teams."

Question: "you with the car still no kilometer tested. Still another does Shakedown stand on the program before Imola?"

Friesacher: "we have next week perhaps still another test before running. In the factory however day and night one works, that the car becomes at all finished, thus that is not certain. From therefore it it can also happen, that we before the first running employment will not test at all."
    Question: "alleged supplies 60 HP to Cosworth with more, in addition improvements on the chassis come. Which time jump expect yourself do you from the new car?"

Friesacher: "that is difficult momentarily to judge. Such a thing I can say only, if I drove with the test for the first time thereby."
  • Lets just hope another stand down does on one Imola that no Kilometer testing will bring therefore running that is momentarily to judge?

Anyone alleged respond to?
  • But rubbish is to here abundant that article to report is current.

Testing to be since time to Imola Grand Prix therefore is determined by anyone?
  • But rubbish is to here abundant that article to report is current.

Testing to be since time to Imola Grand Prix therefore is determined by anyone?
    I haven't laughed so hard in a long while.

Thanks Lease

• Manni, Manni...

Therefore give determined big head to Lease which ABUNDANTLY clear lapsed judgement?

Dear, oh dear.
  • Rent, it are referring to from the ruhepause in formula one that such muck is written. Jus hope that Minardi a competitive PS05 bring out to promise thereby we something have lets write approximately. Hear Hear!!
  • Understand I don't a fucken thing.
  • Make the bad men stop.
  • Is there something wrong with me if I actually understand that drivel?
  • Yea its weird when ya can actually make sence of it :D
  • Translation:

Question: Did you allready see it (the PS05)? And is it really as radical as Paul Stoddart told us?
    Patrick: I saw it, yes, but not the fninished car, only on a computer-simulation. It's wrong to say that it is radical, but it will be a big progress for us. Our actually car is 4 years old, you can'T win anything with it. The new car is more nice, rounder, but I wouldn't say that it looks radical, compared with the other cars.

Question: So far, you haven't tested the new car. Do you plan a shakedown befor Imola?
    Patrick: We may have a test next week befor the race. In the factory, they work all the days and nights to finish the car, so nothing is certain. So, it is also possible that we won't test befor the race.
  • Is there something wrong with me if I actually understand that drivel?
    your surname is Kraut - eh? no surprise then. its genetic.
  • Just don't mention the war!