Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

The Dutch are at it again......

According to Dutch magazine Racereport Minardi is up forsale (again). They say the potential buyer interested in Minardi is noneother than................... Eddie Irvine !!!!!!!:rolleyes: :o :P :hehe: .............Suckers:spank:

They alsosay that PS told them he was talking to a potential buyer and that he wouldn't say who, because "it's already the 26th interested"!!!!!!!!

Comments

• I read it aswell but I thought it was better to not give it any attention, it is Racereport you know. In he same article Paul said that Minardi will be 3 seconds faster in Monaco. Albers is not happy with those statements made by PS, it gives too high expectations.
  • Wow. For some reason even I got this month's issue (although my subscription has ended a year ago)

First, hasn't Minardi been for sale like the past two years? I've heard Stoddart say that if there's someone who could give Minardi a better future, he'd sell it as soon as possible.

Second, don't believe everything that's written. Have we still not learnt our lesson? :(

[Edited on 26/4/2005 by Stan]
  • not just the teams but F1 as well