Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

FA-MS

For all you ITV viewers heres a photo i got from one of the last couple of laps!

MS got stupidly close!

Comments

• I seiously think that MS if he wanted would have beaten Alonso in the last laps but didn't want to risk and he welcomed the second position.

but i believe MS is firmly in the race again for his next title.

ok don't kill me i know i'm swimming against the currents!!

:spank:
  • I agree with you Neil, MS unfortunately will fight until the end. ANd Raikkonen also might be in the picture.

Renault is not as reliable as it looks either, Fisico had 2 mechanical failures in Sakhir and Imola.
  • I have no problem with Schumi winning, I do have a big problem with seasons like 2004 and 2002 when the other teams didn't make Ferrari earn it (and Rubens not being allowed to fight Schumi when push comes to shove).

I, too, believe Schumi could've barged past but he would have been slated. He tried to pressure Fernando into a mistake which never came - the lad drove like a champion and Schumi banked the 8 points.

This could/should be a classic season. Schumi has to attack. McLaren need reliability. BAR are much improved - assuming they're legal!
  • STE showed me this pic at the track. He took it at probably the closet point these two got together during the whole race. if MS was going to get by it would have been on this run up the hill.

The cool thing about it is that STE's camera is just one of these little hand held jobs - the photo gods were with him on this shot.
  • I just used the force and pressed the button!!!

Amazed it was soo good myself

[Edited on 27/4/2005 by Ste]
  • I think Schumi could have won as well. First place would not have helped his cause that much if FA came second. He was hoping for FA to lose it and end the race pointless. FA needs a few DNF's for Schumi to claw back.
  • not really. Michael needs to finish ahead of FA as much as possible
  • NO, he needs dnfs to take the lead, catching up at 2 points a race will take untill autumn!!
  • catching up at 2 points a race will take untill autumn!!
    That's just what we need for a super-exciting season !!!!

Btw, look what I just found:
    The scarlet duo, though - featuring Michael Schumacher - still have to deal with Imola winner, Renault's Fernando Alonso.

And, if Gian Carlo Minardi would place a bet, he'd put it on a 23-year-old who used to drive a Faenza-built machine. "'When Schumacher caught him at Imola," the team founder told an 'AP' report, "everyone around me said 'that's it -- the race is Michael's'.

"But I know him well -- Fernando never has a moment of weakness. He's Schumacher's heir."
    :cool:

[Edited on 28/4/2005 by Minardus]