Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

7 Guests 9 Members

yep - thats the body count as of this minute...

RJ - how are the numbers starting to look? Increases or too early to tell?

Comments

• Yes, come on you visitors. Sign up and become residents. It's lovely here. A bit like ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST. And we all know who Randle P McMurphy is.

KL Man.
  • hehe build it and they will come, the banner that is :hehe:
  • That is what i was thinking. Thousands must have seen the sign - how many of our visitors also were at Imola?
  • Errrr.........old man getting senile...

I must be nuts to be in this forum..but what the heck..
    you dun do this often.:rolleyes:
  • Old man - unless you are older than Spin or Murph or ... me then old is nothing more than relative!

Lets show these young punks how the game is played!
  • and we young punks will teach you old people new tricks.:cool:
  • After a while you will see the difference in postings....old and the punks.
  • Im only 16 so i consider you all old if we use equigleys "relative to' theory:D
  • Maybe you're born on february the 29th?
  • Fine fine, I guess I can register. I'm not exactly a Minardi Fan, I just started reading here looking for pics on the new car. To be honest, I'm not a fan of any team in particular, I just like watching the races and cheering for the underdog.

So, as it stands, I'm cheering for Sauber to pass the Red Bull, for Red Bull to pass the williams, for williams to smarten up, for BAR to finish a race (hoorah they did it!)... for Kimi/McLaren to have some better luck/reliability... and of course, I'm cheering for Minardi to beat jordan (although I'm cheering for jordan to catch up to sauber/red bull, ditto for minardi).

I like watching the races within the race. Last year I enjoyed the duel between BAR and Renault for second place...

Ravlen
  • Welcome Ravlen - where ya from?
  • Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada...

F1 isn't exactly followed here, probably due to the time zone differences, I have to get up at crazy hours to watch it too, heh... the European races are around 6-8am, Australia was like 2am...

I only recently got back into it... I used to watch it in high school around 9-10 years ago, but haven't really watched it since then, until last year when I followed it occasionally.

This year though, with the NHL hockey season cancelled, I needed a new sport to pin my attention on :)

Ravlen
  • Well, FYI there is a Minardi Club Montreal !!!!

Welcome, BTW !!!;)
  • Canada...
    Ok, I'll type really slow :P ;)
  • Take your time, remember you have to put it in both official languages too ;)

Ravlen
  • Welcome Ravlen! :D

Bienvenue Ravlen! :D

• Take your time, remember you have to put it in both official languages too ;)

Ravlen
    Haha, I like this guy.

Mecri, La crayon tre bein :P
  • Welcome Ravlen. I was in Canada visiting my relatives in Toronto late last year. I also stayed in a cottage further north by lake Huron. The country out there is spectacular, the forrest, mountains (thoug I'm sure the Rocky's are something to see) everything about it was wonderful. You have a beautiful country up there in North America.

[Edited on 28/4/2005 by TasM]
  • Welcome to the forum
    Im only 16 so i consider you all old if we use equigleys "relative to' theory
    Is 19 classified old. :o
  • Welcome to the forum

[quote]Im only 16 so i consider you all old if we use equigleys "relative to' theory
    Is 19 classified old. :o [/quote]

Well i spose you shouldn't be contemplating a retirement village quite yet:D
  • Welcome Ravlen. I was in Canada visiting my relatives in Toronto late last year. I also stayed in a cottage further north by lake Huron. The country out there is spectacular, the forrest, mountains (thoug I'm sure the Rocky's are something to see) everything about it was wonderful. You have a beautiful country up there in North America.

Thanks Tasm. I've been to New England a few times (only place I've been in the US) and it was just as nice... Too bad the political climate down there isn't as nice as the weather :)

Ravlen
    [Edited on 28/4/2005 by TasM]
  • I'm a bit further south than the USA. I live in Australia. By the way I saw my first ever baseball game in Toronto. Go the BlueJays! I'm not used to a game that has sooo many special effects and off field entertainment. That was an experience.
  • I'm a bit further south than the USA. I live in Australia. By the way I saw my first ever baseball game in Toronto. Go the BlueJays! I'm not used to a game that has sooo many special effects and off field entertainment. That was an experience.
    I'm also an Aussie but living in Malaysia, when I'm home.

Last visited Canada 2 years ago, working on the White Rose Project, in St Johns, NF.

Previously visted Toronto back in the old days when the world was black and white. Toronto was mostly white (deep freeze of Christmas '76).

Welcome to the site from the old guy!

Don't worry about Emmet, he's having his mid-life crisis, like Viges.

Spin
  • What's it like the other side, Doc? Bed by 9.30?
  • question...: With al this 'old -versus -young' goin' on... where do i fit in? i'm 34, but i feel like an 18 year old, look like 25 and act like i'm 12..

:rolleyes:
  • and act like i'm 12..
    :hehe:

True ;)
  • good one Homer.. :D

pick on the dutchie....

oh wait.. that's me.. :(

[Edited on 30/4/2005 by printscreen]
  • You're dutchie? Oh, sorry for that :(
  • It's even worse, i'm part German

• I'm 23 but feel like 45:hehe: