Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Fancy this Jello? ;)

Button and Liuzzi's drinking contest

Champagne anyone?
On Saturday Jenson Button and Vitantonio Liuzzi turned up at the London nightclub 'Umbaba'. The two F1 drivers held a drinking and dance contest at the club and spend over £500 on vodka alone at the trendy nightclub.

advertisement

"The two drivers turned up separately with groups of pals," an onlooker told the Daily Mirror. "But within half an hour they decided to have a drinking challenge. They both knocked back bottles of Grey Goose vodka but Jenson then moved on to cocktails. Vitantonio shied away from the mojitos though, so it was definitely one-nil to Jenson."

After the drinks came the dancing contest: "It was hysterical. They both staggered on to the dancefloor, but Jenson stunned his rival with his hilarious John Travolta moves. They were both taking it deadly seriously. There was a crowd of clubbers standing around them cheering and clapping."

"Jenson particularly likes grooving to a rock house mix of Jay-Z and Linkin Park. Vitantonio was finally forced to admit defeat when Jenson encouraged other partygoers to join his 'train' as he led them round the club in a conga. Jenson had about 12 people attached to his waist so in the end Vitantonio had to join on as a passenger!"

This wasn't the first time Button was spotted clubbing in London. Last week he was spotted with Red Bull Racing driver David Coulthard.

Comments

• And at our dinner with the Man the drivers did not drink but a drop of italys finest - if any at all.

GCM watched like a mother hen and these two guys are out there tearing it up.
  • 'Kimmi Awards' for the both of them.. :D
  • GCM told Albe3rs off for having a sip!!! They had non alcoholic wine, or something like that
  • DAVID COULTHARD STILL CLUBBING :o:o

I am not surprised with Jensen of Liuzzi but DC!!!:o
  • They have excellent tastes! :hehe:
  • A Linkin Park house mix!? Yikes!
  • I wonder if a few Red Bulls were cosumed with the Vodka?!
    Hope not for the drivers sakes, as RBR don't want to be associated with such alcoholic beverages! They turned down an offer form Smurnoff for sponsorship.

Vodka Red Bull = Evil Drink!!!!!
  • Evil?! You're insane.
  • Obviously you havent been to a vodbull before!! double fo £1 :S
  • I once drank 4.5 litre Ursus Red-Red Bull..

Man.. did i turn into an ADD-patient :hehe:
  • I unknowingly puked over my house mates course work which was due in the next day, due to a hardcore Vodka Red Bull night!
  • Got fucked up drunk on Saturday night, kissed some doods woman (on the cheek for fuck sakes), so the cunt keyed my car.

Quigley, can I borrow your biggest gun? :spank:
  • a '81 Accord, right?

any chance it's only got 1 headlight, and you went out for a 5AM drive on ANZAC day? as I saw someone resembling you driving such a car around Boronia Heights way that morning...
  • so you the dude that keyed him?

:hehe:
  • a '81 Accord, right?

any chance it's only got 1 headlight, and you went out for a 5AM drive on ANZAC day? as I saw someone resembling you driving such a car around Boronia Heights way that morning...
    Nah dood. Remember this :P

Current ride is an '89 EXA

I've had it for a month, and have done a tappet (a guess), gone through half a set of $700 tires, and have killed the brakes (nearly went off the side of Mt Tamborine).
    Off to the mechanic this week :( $$$$

And now some motherfucker keyed it :spank:

[Edited on 8/5/2005 by Clown]
  • Language, girls. I'm easily offended.

PS DC has always been a party animal - the corporate image at Ron's place was always a front. None of you believe it but he is a top guy. Jense has ditched the intended so has more time to party. It's what Hunt would've wanted.