Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Fight Fight! Paul's new court threat

Well, at least you could say he is sticking up for the team, and not a limp wristed, daisy smelling, body waxed, leather panted chain smoking
yes man!

From f1racing.net

http://www.f1racing.net/en/news.php?newsID=84937

F1 team owner Paul Stoddart has threatened to return to court if the FIA do not allow Minardi to run a V10 engine next year. The little Faenza based team announced on Tuesday that it had done a deal to run a near-identical 'TJ' Cosworth V10 specification for the newly launched PS05 car in 2006.

Earlier, with the new 2.4 litre V8 formula on the way, the governing body said it 'reserved the right' to - for reasons of economy - allow a smaller, private team to stick with the existing (albeit rev-limited) V10 format.
But the wording of regulation 'Article 22' is hardly concrete. "I tell you what," Stoddart, staunch foe of FIA president Max Mosley, told Autosport, "if they remove or change (Article 22) they'll have a fight on their hands."

Comments