Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

FM at Rotterdam Racing

As you all know Minardi is gonna attend the 'Rotterdam Racing' event on the 7th of August, my hometown Rotterdam is gonna be a streetcircuit for one day.

http://www.rotterdamracing.com/default.asp

I'm gonna be there (obvious) and so is Homer, the two of us are planning a ForzaMinardi Mini-Meet on 'raceday', so we're wondering who of you FM-ers are gonna be joining us.

i'll be your guide for the day, i know Rotterdam like the back of my hand and i kknow where the good pubs are at. :angel:

I wanna get into the paddock, but as for now the only way to get in is to order 10 VIP tickets @ 150 Euros each... :( ,maybe someone here on FM knows another way?

Homer and me are goin' to try to make this meet work.. but help is welcomed.

Let's start with a shortlist of people that are planning to be there (i'll update it everytime someone shouts his name).

FM @ RR attendees:

Homer
Printscreen

Comments

• Have a great time - they were awesome in London last summer.

I'm sure RJ and/or Quig could help you get media accreditation via Faenza. Heck, FM is now a link on TOMS!
  • Have a great time - they were awesome in London last summer.

I'm sure RJ and/or Quig could help you get media accreditation via Faenza. Heck, FM is now a link on TOMS!
    Could they?

in that case i guess we have to suckup to RJ or Quig.. :rolleyes:

ehm.. RJ.. my friend!!! :D
  • Get yur kneepads on!
  • I would say Homer has to do his part to..

"You like Germans?" :rolleyes:
  • Rotterdam Racing is in a month from now..

Anyone else goin'? wanna meet up somewhere? i know a couple of really nice pubs near the track..

or maybe more of you guys would respond if i change 'pubs' for 'girls'? :hehe:
  • As you all know Minardi is gonna attend the 'Rotterdam Racing' event on the 7th of August, my hometown Rotterdam is gonna be a streetcircuit for one day.

I'm gonna be there (obvious) and so is Homer, the two of us are planning a ForzaMinardi Mini-Meet on 'raceday', so we're wondering who of you FM-ers are gonna be joining us.

i'll be your guide for the day, i know Rotterdam like the back of my hand and i kknow where the good pubs are at. :angel:

I wanna get into the paddock, but as for now the only way to get in is to order 10 VIP tickets @ 150 Euros each... :( ,maybe someone here on FM knows another way?

Let's start with a shortlist of people that are planning to be there (i'll update it everytime someone shouts his name).

FM @ RR attendees:

Homer
    Printscreen

you should contact the communication company.....www.tcc.com...chris his management
  • As you all know Minardi is gonna attend the 'Rotterdam Racing' event on the 7th of August, my hometown Rotterdam is gonna be a streetcircuit for one day.

FM @ RR attendees:

Homer
    Printscreen

you should contact the communication company.....www.tcc.com...chris his management
  • I know TCC, quite well, Lodewijk isn't the type that gives away freebies...
  • I know TCC, quite well, Lodewijk isn't the type that gives away freebies...
    He did for me..........minardi prelaunch party
  • *and up*

Robert confirmed today that he will be there.... now, some questions:

Who is definitly going?
    ronaldinho?
    Biker?
    Stan?

When are we going to meet and where?

Does anybody know a cheap possibility to get some sleep or do I have to go back to Good Old Germany the same day?

pintscreen, you still alive?

RJ, could you top the thread until RR?

Thnx

Yours

Homer
  • or maybe more of you guys would respond if i change 'pubs' for 'girls'? :hehe:
    I remember that pic - you have more available? ;)
  • Oh yes. I'll most likely go. Don't know if I'll hook up with you guys though, I'm planning on making it a short visit.

I'll definitely tap anyone I see wearing a ForzaMinardi.com shirt on the shoulders though. So you might find me around.

Oh, if any of you manage to get a few of those pitlane cards. I will of course be forced to make it more than a short visit to Rotterdam ;);)

[Edited on 28/7/2005 by Stan]

[Edited on 28/7/2005 by Stan]
  • I'm still alive... but my internet provider went bankrubt.. so internet is not easy to get on for me..

I'm still gonna be @ RR... offcourse..

(RJ, i never got a reply to the email i sended you..)
  • I will be there, got two tickets for grandstands on coolsingel.. did not managed to get tickets to the paddock and vip-village....:mad:
  • I won't be there :(
    still, it'll be a great event though ;)
  • was thinking of going but the rotterdam racing press office didn't get back to me even though I contacted them twice. spending two hours on a train (one way) to get to rotterdam (with the lovely weather we have in the netherlands at the moment) to watch ho pin tung in a williams, don't think so :o
  • Same here. I rather stay in bed tomorrow. The Minardi's will probably only be out for a short while.

And I don't feel like going to watch Ho Pin Tung drive what the Williams mechanics call the pitstop wreck.

[Edited on 6/8/2005 by Stan]