Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

FIA Survey

I have just filled in the FIA survey from a link at itv-f1.com.
It is meant to be the FIA listening to the fans??!!

Have you filled it in yet???

Comments

• Certainly have mate and I would hope that most other people on here have/will be.

I know it's a long shot that they will take any notice but you've got to try.
  • I cheated and did the survey twice!! What did you guys think of the questions?
  • I must admit I wasn't that impressed with the questions some didn't have the answers I wanted but I suppose that it's better than nothing.

Intersting option that "All teams should have the same budget" but no option to suggest sharing revenues more equally
  • All I cared was that I could vote for the old qualifying system. Hopefully that option will get the vast majority of votes.

Ravlen
  • That old system will give Ferrari an advantage.

I mean, they seem to be doing quite good over multiple laps. They just stink at the single laps.
  • This might happen but from a spectator point of view the old 12 lap quali was much more interesting to watch! I voted for it. Downside is that it could make races more boring.
  • They should just change things to how it used to be. 60min qualifying with a Sunday warm-up. I can't seem to remember what the problem was with that. This parc ferme rubbish sucks. I remember in the early 90's going to Silverstone a few times for the weekend and the 60min qualifying and the sunday warm-up were sometimes better than the race. Last year, it was boring boring boring.