Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Only the Brits......

could come up with this gem. Brilliant work lads. That Brit sense of humour just keeps on trucking. :D

From the boys in the desert:

http://www.funlol.com/content/which-way-to-amarillo.wmv

Comments

• Brilliant!!

I think he won't be a lifer - he's prob got a contract with MTV by now.

Although my brother says they got busted for this liitle stunt.
  • That's GOLD! :D

Busted for what? Having a little fun in the face of death? :hehe:
  • I guess some Brit O types thought it was inappropriate.

• There was a few complaints that it was a waste of army time but then when it went public over the internet the official line became "morale boosting" and no one got busted:hehe:
  • How good was that!!!!

That is the best recruitment video I have ever seen. :hehe:

• The Great British Squaddie. Bravo! We laugh in the face of suicide bombers. Pah!

As Wellington said 'I don't know what they do to Napoleon, but they scare the Hell out of me!'

And the Regimental Sergeant Major at Sandhurst when asked how he'd be addressing Prince Harry: 'I'll call him sir and he'll call me sir, the only difference is he'll mean it'.

Pimms, anyone?
  • What the hell is going on here!

Waste of tax-payer's resources, that's what!

Men on active duty parading about out of uniform?

Did they have chits for those motrbikes then, eh?

Humilliation of men trying to ablute, horrible!

Villification of their hosts using outdated racial stereotypes, misuse of military equipment, unauthorised display of the technical areas of assault machinery (the Land Rovers), indecent exposure, and worst of all, conduct to the prejudice of good order and military discipline - towhit, that awful playback!!!

Morale boosting? What about a game of cricket then, eh? Touch of Rugger on the rubble. That'll lift their spirits. No need to go running around the compound like a bunch of yobbos.

What's Johnny Turk going to think, eh? How can Jonesy's cry of 'they don't like the bayonet up 'em, sir' going to instill fear if all the terrorists have those sorts of mental pictures at the point of battle?

No, didn't think of that did yer? Hmm?

That's why you need the officer class, you see? Show you the way to go, be a good chap, don't you know. Good morals, decency, and respect for the people whose guts you need to spill. Blody riff-raff!
  • Poms! Bah, just grow up.

:hehe::hehe:

Champagne stuff lads...