Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

world champion 2030

Mrs salvo and me are proud to announce that little Michele was born today. He’s fine and he's cute although he looks like his father. :D

Comments

• :)Congratulations !!!! :)

HIEP HIEP HIEP HOERA

I hope the mother is fine too?
    You must be extremely proud.
    Is Michele named after someone?

I wish him all the luck and (especially) good health, a happy life with close familyrelations and real friends.

Prosecco for everyone
  • FORZA MICHELE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My hope is that young Michele is as smart as his mom.....as for his dad, did we meet him at Imola ????

congrats !!!!

• CONGRATS IN BUCCA AL LUPO!

Let me guess Michele for

MICHELE ALBORETO RIP?
  • Nice work Salvo! :cool: Congratulations.
  • Congrats on the arrival of Michele! Best wishes to you all!!!!!! I will have a celebration Guinness for you later!
    He’s fine and he's cute although he looks like his father.
    Cute - looks like his father? You are his dad right...................?

[Edited on 31/5/2005 by Ger]
  • Congrats Salvo!!!!!

He looks like you? So, he already has a beard !!!;)
  • Congrats Salvo, very pleased for you. Hope all is well with Michele and Mrs Salvo:D:D

I will raise a glass to you later....;)
  • BRAVISSSIMO!!!

All the best of luck to Salvo, Mrs Salvo and little Michele!! FORZA!
  • Congrats Salvo!

May 2030 be a championship year for Minardi too.
  • Buon compliano Michele!!!!!!!!!

Buon lavoro il mio amico!
  • Good work son, best wishes to you and yours.
  • good work salvo(s). :)
  • Forza Michele.

I'll take you karting when you're five.

Bravo.
  • Grazie, you all are very nice

My wife is getting better, it wasn't that easy.
    The boy is great, doesn't have any beard but he's full of hair on his head like his dad (that's me, Ger:D )

Michele was my father's name (and that's why alboreto was my favourite when I was a kid)

Ciaooooooooooooooooo
  • Congrats Salvo :D
  • Congratulations :D:cool:

best wishes to Mrs Salvo - hope she recovers quickly!!

World champion 2030 dunno - Michele. will have to battlling it out with Jumpey Jnr (James) :P
  • Actually they will both be trying to unseat MY son from the position of WDC.
  • If we're going to get competative I believe both viges and I may have something to say about it shortly and it really is irrelevant for the rest of you as you'll all be lining up behind 'Rule Jr:hehe:;)
  • My 3.5 year old is already into karts. Beat that. :o

I took him to the Newcastle hire kart track about a month ago, and he watched his daddy go around. He wanted a go, and after enquiring if I could take him on a slow lap in my lap, they wheeled out this little 2 seater designed for small kids with a rear seat for them. We padded the crap out of the seat, found him a tiny helmet, and out we went. First few laps at walking pace, and then he's tapping me on the back 'faster daddy'....... so I picked it up and by the end I was lapping the 42 second lap in about 50 seconds. :)

Now he wants a kart! :D
  • Congratulations.

And yet again I'm the last person to conratulate....
  • Right you blokes all need to get together and sort this out. They can't all be drivers, Minardi is going to need designers, engineers, IT people, all sorts will make up this crew. We may have to run some test days at age 6 for all of them, see who shows the most promise and take the top two.

The rest are going to have to settle for the other positions.

I can see it now, WCC 2030 ForzaMinardiF1Team. :D
  • Congratulations.

This is more of a turning point in your life that you could ever imagine.

Now, let's talk about all this nonesense about baptism. No need to go imposing religious doctrine on the poor thing before he's of an age to determine for himself, say between 70 and 75 sounds good..........................
  • Right you blokes all need to get together and sort this out. They can't all be drivers, Minardi is going to need designers, engineers, IT people, all sorts will make up this crew. We may have to run some test days at age 6 for all of them, see who shows the most promise and take the top two.

The rest are going to have to settle for the other positions.

I can see it now, WCC 2030 ForzaMinardiF1Team. :D
    Oi! Either my son gets a race seat or we're taking his talents elsewhere. ;) Just kidding. :hehe: