Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

WARNING: New Virus (!)

There is a dangerous virus being passed electronically, orally, and by  hand.

This virus is called Worm Overload Recreational Killer (WORK).

If you  receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss or anyone  else via  any  means, DO NOT TOUCH IT.

This virus will wipe out your private life  completely.
If you should come into contact with WORK, put your jacket on and take  2  good friends to the nearest pub.

Purchase the antidote known as Work Isolator Neutraliser Extractor (WINE).
The quickest acting WINE type is called Swift Hitting Infiltrator
Remover All Zones (Shiraz), but this is only available for those who can  afford  it.
The next best equivalent is Cheapest Available System Killer (CASK).
Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been eliminated from your  system.

[Edited on 9/6/2005 by JumpeySpyder]

Comments

• I think I caught this Virus so i'm off to get some antidote!
  • Thats ok, I found out yesterday I'm being given the cure for WORK: FIRED
  • Iv had this virus for many years now but iv tried this antidote for years now and it doesnt work for me, the virus must of mutated and become resistant to the antidote. I thought if I take a huge amount of the cure when I went camping in Newquay for the past three days might knock the bug out and destroy it!! last night i downed a bottle and a half of wine in one go then various funnels!! I woke up this morning attacked it again with a can of wifebeater then went to the sea.

Jgot back to my flat to find i still have the virus :(
  • One doesn't work......................................one manages
  • Thats ok, I found out yesterday I'm being given the cure for WORK: FIRED
    Was it because of Dominogate ????:hehe:
  • Yep, it went all the way to the CEO
    They want me to quit to help them legally, but considering how much corporate have fucked me over, I'm looking out for myself, so I'm making them fire me (whcih will hppen on wednesday)

But it ain't over.
    The union is going after Dominos.
    And after that I'm prolly gonna go after Eagle Boys (the other company) for defamation, harassment and blackmail.

The funny thing is, our (company owned) store was just sold (for 1.5 mil), so now that its a franchise I can get rehired at the end of the month.

And its not all bad, my managers are putting their monthly profit share into a going away party for me.
    $1000 worth of booze being drunk by dayum hot 14-16yo chicks :P

[Edited on 10/6/2005 by Clown]
  • And its not all bad, my managers are putting their monthly profit share into a going away party for me.
    $1000 worth of booze being drunk by dayum hot 14-16yo chicks :P
    14 to 16 year olds..? So I take it Michael is coming too?

• 14 to 16 year olds..? So I take it Michael is coming too?

He said girls not boys, and I think they may be a little too old for Michael.