Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

A podium maybe???

Maybe no michelins???

Comments

• maybe not - we may not be racing too

:spank:

• fantastic,two top 6 guarenteed
  • go christijan!! beath karthikeyan!!! we want a podium!!! FORRRRZA!!!
  • Lets hope that Jordan keeps smokin.

• What do the MCSF crew think???
  • lots of stuff chucked onto the track
  • What do the MCSF crew think???
    They might get close enough to taste the champaigne.

Where is everone online???

Where are all those sponsor stickers that we could paste on the car and get a few more million $$$'s
  • wouldn't mind seeing a couple of red cars blowing smoke.

what wou.d you do if Albers or Pat. Take it easy and hope for some more luck. Or just go for it
  • oh well, we're guareteed to be above the BARs in the constructors champs!
  • I am so bummed not to be there - PLUS I am not at home (Fathers day so I am with Grandpa) and THEY DON"T GET F1!

I'm at his clunky old Dell trying to see the times...

grrrrrrrrr'

PODIUM PODIUM PODIUM!!!!
  • PS just stated that Jordan was the only team not wanting to put the Chicane in.
    So if it hits the fan, they are to blame.
  • I'm about done. Albers running light and getting blown away by Montiero. 6 cars running and Minardi can't make a race of it. What a pile of garbage.
  • oh shut up you miserable old man...
  • Ferrari should make a few extra pit stops as they are already a lap up om the rest tof the grid. Maybe even take turns leading the 'Race" so Rubens get a go.
    maybe a tyre change or a drive through penalty.
  • OK- Get your rosarys out and pray for a Jordan crash, just take a minute to realize how pathetic that actually is.
  • we'll do that while you wait for arrows to join the race
  • OK- Get your rosarys out and pray for a Jordan crash, just take a minute to realize how pathetic that actually is.
    How about Jordan crashing into Ferrari, off the course so they don't stop the race.

P.S. Paul should put a sticker on his car that says "REFUND" then that will get them extra airtime and a new loyal following,...hopefully
  • [quote]I am so bummed not to be there - PLUS I am not at home (Fathers day so I am with Grandpa) and THEY DON"T GET F1!

Update for those with no coverage (MCSF)
    MS iseems to be blowing a bit of Smoke
    Crowd getting annoyed
    Minardi coming last but everuone driving conservatively, waiting for attrition.

[Edited on 19/6/2005 by PistonBroke]
  • This is great :D
  • I'll do that and you can wait for Minardi to join a race, ANY race. It'll probably happen around the same time.
  • so at magny cours, we'll have a great slot to qualify. we'll be 14th and 15th out! :cool:
  • Fabiana :D
  • Somebody PLEASE give an update - I've lost F1.com!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Schui just won.

Fabiana ran over to Stoddy and handed him what looked like a Minardi PR (not on the site yet)
  • 5th & 6th or what? How much trash did the Yanks toss onto the tracK/

What a stupid time to miss an F1 race.

I'd like to say never again but never again in my lifetime will there be an epic event like this.

Details people - I have been out of contact for damn near a half an hour!
  • 5th & 6th or what? How much trash did the Yanks toss onto the tracK/

What a stupid time to miss an F1 race.

I'd like to say never again but never again in my lifetime will there be an epic event like this.

Details people - I have been out of contact for damn near a half an hour!
  • 5th and 6th
    Crowd is pissed
    Tiggy is jumping on the podium making himself look stupid
  • It's points, but it isn't worth celebrating. These points are more "inherited" than the last one that we got this time last year. We haven't scored points in an F1 race, we've scored points in a farce. The only good that this will do the team is financially.
  • 5th and 6th.. So, we broke our cherry. I hope it's worth something; this race means the Jordans are officially out of our reach this season. Perhaps BAR will be very unlucky and fail to score enough points during the rest of the season.
  • Rubens led after 1st pit stops.

After 2nd pit stops Schummi came outta the pit level with rubens and pushed rubens onto the grass. After that Ferrari bosses said take it easy dont push etc.

Monteiro 3rd, Kartman 4th and both lapped Albers 5th Paddy 6th