Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Silliest Idea since ... I don't know when

Paul prides himself on being the ultimate businessman. He should have set up a stall on pit lane selling perfectly good bridgestones and a black texta so the teams could black out the names.

"Ron, that'll be 5 million for these four tyres... enjoy your day"

"Peter, that'll be 5 million for these four tyres... enjoy your day"

"Flavio, that'll be 5 million for these four tyres... enjoy your day"

"Frank, that'll be 5 million for these four tyres... enjoy your day"

"Mr Red-wBull-Whats-His-Name, that'll be 5 million for these four tyres... enjoy your day"

"Mr Fujiwara, that'll be 5 million for these four tyres... enjoy your day"

"Mr Fry, that'll be 5 million for these four tyres... enjoy your day"

$35M, we get "banned" for using too many tyres... and we have some happy people over in the US who actually got to see the race they paid for.

Comments

• nah, let Michelin suffer !!!

Remember, they refused us to use tyres during preseason testing 2003. We had to run on Avons !!!!:spank:
  • michelin might as well finish their F1 effort. Their reputation has gone down hill faster than a Minardi.

They have one of the faster engines after all.

[Edited on 20/6/2005 by Minardifan2002]
  • Great idea Junior, :D if only you'd gone to Indy, and I think that seeing all their teams on bridgestone tyres would have been a great punishment Minardus:hehe:
  • michelin might as well finish their F1 effort. Their reputation has gone down hill faster than a Minardi.
    our reputation did not go down!
  • read it again, neil.
    :D:D:D

This is an extremely funny posting.
  • I enjoyed (not really) sitting in my 1st Turn Seat on Sunday watching our drivers dodge Pints of Foster, that were hurled onto the track. Absolutely unbelievable. GPWC is no doubt coming. F1 in American, unfortunately is going.

While out to dinner in Indy, Jenson ended up sitting next to me at Ruth Chris Steakhouse. He could not have been nicer as he took a few pictures and signed a few autographs. The fans that were packed in there for dinner left him alone which was also great to see.
    DD
  • Wow, he took pictures of you?;)

Serious now, could you see what he had for dinner?