Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Im estatic about ........??

MINARDI GETTIN POINTS , its not our fault that the french cannot do anything right , and besides with the points we got we are certain to get free frieght and prize money for next yeat , i was proud to watch my team come home , any1 still remember barcalona 2002 any1 rememeber other teams suggestin puttin a chicane so our rear wing didnt get blown off DID WE **** , lets face facts michelin are a set of tossers the fia are a set of tossers and i think it was nice to recieve a decent bit of tv exposure

Comments

• any1 still remember barcalona 2002 any1 rememeber other teams suggestin puttin a chicane so our rear wing didnt get blown off DID WE **** ,
    apples and oranges.

I can't say I'm happy that Minardi scored poitns.
    But thats not to say I'm unhappy about Minardi scoring points.
    The team would score points like they did at Indy just about every race if points were paid to every finisher. Nothing to get excitied about, IMO.

[Edited on 21/6/2005 by FlyingPanda]
  • apples and oranges
    Funny, in Holland we say 'apples and pears'

And I agree wih you FlyingP.
    Nothing to get excitied about
    In fact, I get a bit tyred of it.