Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Drawings of the new PS05?

Some guy from the Albers forum found these drawings on the internet:

Could the second car be the new PS05? Look at the nose, it's higher and the middle of the frontwing is lower like the BAR for example. It is not a dramamtic change as promised.

Comments

• From the things I have read, it is not as radicl as previously stated. Then again it may be, as long as it is better than the PS04B I am happy. I think we will just have to wait untill it is tested/ launched to find out for sure. Hopefully we test soon and get some pics.

• I think it's probably just a redraw made for this season. I guess it's just supposed to be the PS04 hybrid.
  • The first one is the PSO4 and the second one is the PSO4B!:angel:
    i think, i am not sure
    I really don't think it is a drawing of the PSO4, Albers have seen the new car and said that is a complete different design if you compare it with the PSO4.
  • I'm with 'squad - I have heard the side pods are Renaultish.
  • Okay, thanks, I see it now. The nose isn't higher, it's exactly the same. :spank: So there is still hope for a radical looking Minardi!
  • I hope this isn't the PS05 - the front edges of the sidepods in the lower picture are more bulky than the ones in the upper picture. This would be a return to the past, as both sidepod designs have been used previously. The lower design precedes the upper one.

Let's wait and see.
  • The bottom car isn't a PS02 with '05 front/rear wings and engine cover is it?????

[Edited on 5/4/2005 by oznomad]
  • PEOPLE!

The people that make these images are from a little website known as http://www.f1-legend.com/

It's all in french, however if you look under 'equipes' they have this photo listed under PS05. HOWEVER - they are also listing it as the current car, and have recorded it's position for the first three races. With that in mind, as well as by how inacurate some of their other drawings are, i'd say this is without a doubt NOT a drawing of the PS05.

• (choir of angels)

Look at those babies - what a team, what a history (nice 20th anniversary article in Autosport, btw) Forza Minardi!
  • simply beautiful:D
  • The worst ever advert was that orange box THE FOURTH ESTATE!!!! it seems so childish!

Do you agree?
  • ok then which 1 is your favourite and why mine is the ps01 simply beautiful
  • Yes, I remember this is the "Beauty Contest' site. Didn't you get permission to use these lithos RJ?
  • to telfonica was simple, reliable and reasonalby quick. this is my favourite.
  • i am actually using them if you check the history section of the site

anyway: someone sent me something that was supposd to be the new car (looks like some GP3 kit to me) will post it later today for entertainment's sake:hehe:
  • I really like the livery on this on..