Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

IMOLA WEEK AGENDA - PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Salvo, Emmo or Murph- just one thing where are our tickets on sat and sun as JC who joins up with us on Wednesday has not recieved his tickets and needs to reorder. Could one of you let me know asap as he wants to try and be close to us.

[Edited on 13/4/2005 by Ger]
  • Just had my new digital camera arrive :):):):):):)):

Im so happy!!! Screw revision im going to spend allllll day playing with it!!! :D:D:D:D:D

[Edited on 13/4/2005 by Ste]
  • Probably wise of me to learn the parent's digital camera before I depart..
  • Salvo actually ordered them - if he does not know/remember then it is just in Tosa Alto.

Vero e non e vero mi amici?

[Edited on 13/4/2005 by MCSF]
  • Ger
    Saturday tickets are in Acque Minerali D
    Sunday tickets are in Tosa Terrace P Alto..... Since I got that gig shooting pics for CrashNet, I might get a ticket for Sunday at another more photo friendly grandstand (if still available)...if that is what I gots to do....., JC can buy mine for Sunday.....

[Edited on 13/4/2005 by Murph]
  • Murph just sent you an email
  • Here is the Provisional Timetable for the Imola weekend

Friday:
    09:30- GP2 practice for 30 minutes
    11:00- F1 1st session for 1 hour
    14:00- F1 2nd session for 1 hour
    15:30- GP2 Qualifying for 30 minutes
    16:30- Porsche Supercup practice for 45 minutes

Saturday:
    09:00- F1 3rd session for 45 minutes
    10:15- F1 4th session for 45 minutes
    11:25- Porsche Supercup qualifying for 45 minutes
    13:00- F1 1st Qualifying session
    14;30- GP2 1st race...37 laps/60 minutes

Sunday:
    09:00- Porsche Supercup Race...13 laps
    10:00- Formula 1 Qualifying session
    11:30- GP2 2nd race... 17 laps
    12:30- Drivers Parade
    13:30- Pit Lane opened
    14:00- Gran Premio 62 Giri

hell of a lot more happening here then what we get to "experience" at Indy for the USGP..................
  • Looks like a good time table I've not been to a race with this qualifying format but it looks like a good spread over the days, it's very close now and it's going to be great, think I may aghve mentioned that before..........:D:D
  • REMEMBER, IMOLA PEOPLE SAID YOU'D better get the tickets before friday, so, find the time to go there before (in the weekend there's a mess in the "bliglietteria")
  • Thanks for the reminder, Salvo. I do believe the plan is to stop in Imola to pick up the tickets on Tuesday before we go to Faenza for the tour.
  • Roger that!
  • Ok Guys we have the Timetables and the schedules for the tours etc. We have a dinner with the great one on tuesday night. Due to the fact that we are not all arriving at the same time and we haven't met before can we try and arrange a Saturday night dinner with all of us who are traveling? I think this would be a wonderful celebration of our Minardifest05! Hey those of us over 30 (yes this includes you Murph) wont be heading for the clubs but wouldn't it be nice to have a gathering and even a photograph to celebrate the weekend?

What do ya's think?
  • I'm in!
  • If all who are travelling to Bologna are in agreement I would gladly ( with the help of anyone who knows a good place) Book us for a dinner!

Come on Ste, Minardirule, Jello, RJ, Salvo et all

Let Me Know! :)

[Edited on 13/4/2005 by Ger]
  • Im there!!!! Thats a great Idea, I want a few photos of all of us all anyway so this is perfect!!!!

Anyway, As my hotel is out of the way I was planning to drink with at least some of you and then head off out after in Bologna and maybe get a taxi back to my place later on.

Salvo: What are the taxi prices like over there???
  • Hey I hope you guys have a great time! I gotta tell ya I keep finding more and more Minardi fans out there...Brits in Canada especially.

Jello, I read something about wine and women... I think everyone hopes to live vicariously through you...at least I will! :cool:
  • Count me in for dinner.

Bernie, I'll post pictures and stories. :hehe:
  • Definately in for the dinner and did you mean book a table before arriving or getting local intel first Ger?
  • Definately in for the dinner and did you mean book a table before arriving or getting local intel first Ger?
    I say we get some local imput and book a place Thursday or Friday.
  • booking a table before arriving?? it's not really a fancy place in manhattan we're going to is it? booking the night before will always do!
  • Count me in for dinner.

Bernie, I'll post pictures and stories. :hehe:
    Not good enough!
    You better wear a wire.
  • booking a table before arriving?? it's not really a fancy place in manhattan we're going to is it? booking the night before will always do!
    RJ Bring the Dinner Suit!

Like you said we'll find a place and book the day before
  • Lucky Dogs! :P

Have a good time and make sure you get good pics and post them here!!!

• Not promising anything....but...... I've been given an opportunity to shoot pics at Imola for CrashNet.com..... I'll be shooting from spectator areas and been told to not only shoot F1 and GP2, but to shoot "senics".....ie. "atmosphere" pics. I definately plan to get pics of the Minardifest '05 crew out in Indian country with "The Banner" ( sorta a Custer and the 7th Cav in the land of the Sioux nation kinda shot). We will dicscuss this further (location of pic and who will be responsible for carrying Ger) when we meet up at Faenza and visit Imola on Thursday. The reason I mention this now is I want to put it on the record...RJ do NOT wear your new Mclaren day-glo orange Tee !!!!!

Not saying that the pic will make it on to the CrashNet site.....but where there's life..........there's hope!

see y'all soon............
  • Remember to get me from my good side.
  • And from 50 yards.
  • I'm so pretty, oh so pretty.....
  • RJ, would you be able to take some Forza stickers and see what the guys think? I can have more made (alot cheaper too) if I can organise a large order. See what others think first!
  • I'm sorry, the stickers are at home (austria) as they arrived after I'd left I'm afraid
  • friday or saturday night dinner together, for sure.
    Where? Who knows. I've heard in Imola there's one of the nicest italian restaurants, but it's also one of the most expensive.

In Bologna we'll find something. I'll ask a friend of mine and give a ring toRj, so you can book frome there next week.

Ciao
    Buon viaggio!