Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Dynabyte... translation required RJ?

New Sponsor of Albers.

Dynabyte, toonaangevend computerwinkelketen met vestigingen door heel Nederland wordt de nieuwe partner van Christijan Albers en het Minardi F1 team. Dit is tot stand gekomen door bemiddeling van GR8 Industries. Vanaf de race in Imola waar tevens de nieuwe Minardi PS05 zal worden gelanceerd zal het logo van Dynabyte te zien zijn op onder andere de helm, raceoverall van Christijan en raceauto's van het Minardi F1 team. Dit voor het seizoen 2005, waarbij Christijan zal worden ingezet als ambassadeur van Dynabyte.

Christijan Albers: Ik ben ontzettend trots dat wederom een toonaangevend bedrijf mij en Minardi gaat ondersteunen. Het motiveert mij nog meer om maximaal te presteren en het geeft aan dat Minardi de weg naar boven te pakken heeft.

Milroy Distel, algemeen directeur van Dynabyte: Wij hebben ambitieuze plannen. We volgen Christijan al een tijdje en denken dat hij ons perfect kan helpen met de verdere uitbouw van Dynabyte. Het is geweldig dat deze deal nog is rondgekomen net voor de lancering van de nieuwe Minardi. We verwachten veel van deze vorm van samenwerking en zijn overtuigd door de manier waarop de sponsors van Christijan het dit jaar aanpakken. Zeer professioneel. Het past perfect bij onze branche, waar kernwoorden als dynamiek, hightech en snelheid niet meer weg te denken zijn.

Dynabyte is sinds 1985 de meest toonaangevende computerwinkelketen en is met haar 43 vestigingen de grootste van Nederland. Ook op internet is Dynabyte toonaangevend. In 2004 en 2005 won Dynabyte de prestigieuze Thuiswinkel Award. Dynabyte is een winnaar en deelt deze ambitie met Christijan Albers en Minardi, samen een perfect team.

Comments

• It's a chain of computer-shops from Holland.
    They will sponsor Albers (helmet and overall), but also the team (stickers on the car).
    The rest is blah blah !!!;)
  • Dynabite sells a lot of trust.. :rolleyes:
  • oke it was a quickie

Dynabyte,leading computerstore-chain with stores throughout the Netherlands will be the new partner for Christijan Albers and the Minardi F1 team. This has been made possible through mediation by GR8 Industries. As of Imola, where the new Minardi PS05 will be launched, the logo of Dynabyte will feature on the helmet and raceoverall of Christijan and also on the racecars of the Minardi F1 team. For this season 2005, in which Christijan will function as an ambassadeur for Dynabyte.

Christijan Albers: I'm emensly proud that another leading company is willing to sponsor and support me and Minardi. It motivates me even more to do the bes and perform to the maximum of my potential, it also shows that Minardi is on the way up.

Milroy Distel, CEO of Dynabyte: We have ambitious plans. We have been following Christijan for a while now and think that he can help us accellerate the growth of our company. It is great that this deals has been made before the launch of the new Minardi. We expect a lot of this form of cooperation and we completely agree with the way the sponsors of Christijan are dealing with the challenges. Very professional. Sponsoring an F1 team fits perfectly to our needs, where core-values as dynamicks, hightech and speed are at the hart of the business.

Dynabyte is the leading computerstore since 1985 and with 43 stores the biggest chain in the Netherlands. Dynabyte is a winner and shares this ambition with Christijan Albers and Minardi, together we are a perfect team.

[Edited on 15/4/2005 by Lipp]
  • . Dynabyte is a winner and shares this ambition with Christijan Albers and Minardi, together we are a perfect team.

[Edited on 15/4/2005 by Lipp]
    how many F1 races have the Dynabite PR people actualy watched?? ;)
  • Chris and Minardi don't want to win?
  • I Think at the moment Minardi just want to survive.
  • We're gonna win
    Don't wanna be a loser - gonna win
    Cuz winnin' really is the only thing
    Get out of the way we're comin' in
    If ya wanna fight just step inside the ring
    Does anybody wanna take a swing?
    It's gotta be all or nothing
    Oh we're gonna be the champions
    Ya we're goin' all the way - we're gonna win win

We're gonna win
    Forget about a draw - we're gonna score
    And then we're gonna get a few more
    Maybe another one just to be sure
    We'll make ya look just like an amateur
    Until the final whistle it's a war
    And then we're gonna pick ya off the floor
    We wanna hear the crowd really roar
    Ya - we're comin' in we're gonna win win

We're gonna win - we wanna win
    Cuz number one is everything
    We're gonna win - we wanna win
    We're gonna be the champions
    We're gonna win

Yiiiiiiiiiiiha! :P

Mh..... I should take my pills now.
  • sorry, I wanted to say a whiner in stead of a winner...
    cumon yu guyz....
    :spank: