Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

2000 posts!

I'd like to take this moment to thank the ForzaMinardi Academy for giving me the opportunity to post 2000 useless pieces of information, whilst somehow still maintaining the high standards of production that this site is renowned for.

A special shout-out to Steve, Clown, Petrol, and Matt. Without your endless bullshit that needed responding to, I just could never have made it. ;) :hehe:

Comments

• if it didn't get warm from being on the airplane for 24 hours, i'd send a beer down there. did you ever get that email i sent you btw?
  • Congratulation MinardiP1 :hehe: :D
  • Paid you today RJ. :)

• A special shout-out to Steve, Clown, Petrol, and Matt. Without your endless bullshit that needed responding to, I just could never have made it. ;) :hehe:
    What about me? I think I've posted enough bullcrap that you have responded to.

Ungrateful ferigner.
  • quig, nothing copared to a source of inspiration like Steve-Vfan:hehe:
  • I should be on the 800 boundry but I'm stuck in the 70's
  • I'd be about to become a freak but was screwed as well.:spank:

Quig your crap is educative. Vfan is not worth reading it unless you want to become Matt II, Bashator the Return.:hehe:
    No hard feelings Steve.