Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Business Create with Minardi.

Minardi have new partner/sponsor...
http://www.f1racing.net/it/news.php?newsID=83128
(It's italiano)
;)

Comments

• Just whacked it through google site translator and it came out with this:

Beginning from today Business Created Srl will be the official multimediale supplier of the Minardi F1 Team. The agreement, siglato in the center Minardi di Faenza, previews the realization of an activity series video and multimediali of support to the Team for all agonistica season 2005 and represents the line of departure for one long-lasting collaboration, in the years to come.

Great satisfaction between Gian Carl Minardi, founder of the Minardi Team, and Nicholas Vezzoli, Created Only Administrator of Business for the achieved agreement: "the partnership with this historical Team it represents for we an important step, that us it renders proud," has commented Nicholas Vezzoli di Business Created "Is aware of the engagement that demands the collaboration with a team of Formula 1, as well as more for a prestigious name therefore like that one of Minardi, and is sure that this will push us towards the creation of products video and multimediali to a level still more professional high and".

Business Created is one young and dynamics society specialized in the ideazione and production of format and contained video, audio and multiaverage for Internet, DVD, TV and Cd-rom. Focused in the creation of new format multimediali, it realizes services of high profile with promozionali, divulgative and advertising purposes. Thanks to the snellezza of its structure and to the speed and flexibility with which it realizes its work, Business Created has still collaborated and collaborates with companies and truth of all the tipologie and dimensions.

• dunno if Lost boys is gonna like this

• indeed: LB Icon is in the same buissiness.
  • Well, LB is a sponsor.
    Business Create seems like a tech.partner to me.
  • Business Create and Dynabyte are still not up on TOMS sponsor list.
    ????:o