Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

GOOD LUCK

Most of the FM.com members are on their quest to find the holy grail in Imola.

I wish them all the luck - hope they bring with them more photos, interviews, infomration, etc etc.

Above all I hope they bring with them back a good result, a fantastic experience with the new car and... POINTS!

FORZA

Comments

• You lot will have a great time in Imola - I went in 2000 and the following day went round the factory in Faenza - BRILLIANT

Plus you get to see the STUNNING new car - ENJOY...
  • Where they Fück are these guys anyway ???
    I would have expected an update by now (preferrably with pics) from the factory-tour.

RJ, did you forget your laptop ????;)
  • Maybe they got sidetracked and met the new pope! :o

• Have a good time to all going to Imola / Faenza :D

The rest of us will hold the fort - but only on the condition that you bring back some damn goods photos!!! ;)
  • RJ WHERE IS YOUR LAPTOP ?????????

• Can't believe any of this fellas got their laptop. How about something for the envy mass that would watch the race on tv?:(
  • At what stand will 'the gang' watch the grand prix and hang that magnificent new banner? I will do my best to spot it this weekend!!
  • Yeah, me too!

I would also like to hear the RAI commentator commenting about the Minardi fans!