Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

1st Imola pics

Comments

• look out for Murphs pics onine shortly
  • Jeez Lousie! Those chimmneys are HUGE!
  • Huge..........but perfectly formed!!!!! :D:D

If you see it all at once in the flesh (or CF should i say) then you will realise that it all fits well with the mechanicals and and the radiators, tehre amazing, in fact I will go on the record and say the new car is orgasmic to look at!!!! ( as could be told by my over vigorous photo taking ;) hehe) You can tell that the top of the engine is at least 50 mm lower than last yrs car, if not more!!

FORZA!!!
  • In fact, most cars have them that big, its just that in that photo is taken at such an angle that it looks straight down them and makes them look huge, in fact at Renault, they had chimneys that big but the tops were blocked off and a huge amount of gills used to get the air out.
  • New picture, new winglet!

• i think the winglet pictured is actually on the old PS04B which is being uswed as the spare at Imola
  • no dynabyte logo yet...image
  • i think the winglet pictured is actually on the old PS04B which is being uswed as the spare at Imola
    Correct there is two PS05's, Albers PS04 is the T car with the other PSO4 being used for T car spares.

[Edited on 21/4/2005 by Ger]
  • Its the PS04B winglet, sorry guys;)
  • no dynabyte logo yet...image
    It's on the bottom of the rear wing end plate. In fact it was the only logo on the RWEP's while I was there.
  • The new trucks (notice the dutch plates...)
  • Because they belong to MAN Holland.
    Minardi didn't BUY them, so they are technically still Dutch trucks and therefor have to have Dutch license registration.

Sounds good????

If not, I will make up another explanation !!!;)
  • Mmm, according to the RDW this truck does not exist...
  • Mmm, according to the RDW this truck does not exist...
    What does RDW know?

"Hey look its a lorry coming this way. RDW says it doesn't exist though." Splat
  • RDW is the register of all dutch plates, BP-ZR-77 and BP-ZR-78 don't exist in their database, that's what i meant to say. In other words those trucks are not registered in Holland alltough they have dutch plates.
  • Finally a front-pic of the PS05's nose:
  • RDW is the register of all dutch plates, BP-ZR-77 and BP-ZR-78 don't exist in their database, that's what i meant to say. In other words those trucks are not registered in Holland alltough they have dutch plates.
    Lol, I thought the RDW meant something else! :hehe:
  • SOME MORE PICTURES GUYS

THERE SEEMS TO BE TWO DIFFERENT WINGS!

WING 1 - OLDER PS04B-2005 REG WING (ABOVE) AND

WING 2 - BRAND NEW PS05? WING (BELOW) COMPARE THE TWO

SOME OTHER PICS...

• chimneys on, chimneys off... that is the question
  • Looks like a bet each way, doesn't it?
  • definitely looks nicer without the chimneys though
  • Looks like they've listened to me and gone with the multiplane front wing. Who was running it? and is it faster than last years design?
  • Do we like the new front wing:D

• I like any part that's fast.

So at the moment, no, I don't like the front wing.
  • Petrol, they are both running it. My post earlier had Friesacher running both and the last post by MinardiSquad has Albers running it. I think my first pic with Friesacher was earlier on and later they must have changed it to the new wing. They even had to change the suspension settings to the exent where they missed second practice due to the 'major' settings changes. Too bad it didn't help in qualifying.
  • Thanks for the heads up. Its appreciated!!