Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Some pictures I found...

Hello all.

I've been a long time Minardi fan, and love visting this site. I attended my first grandprix this year in montreal, and was blown away. It was great to see and hear our cars up close and in person. I took a lot of pictures, but were lost when my hard drive ground to a halt a while
ago. Luckily, I backed them up on CD. Anyways, here's some pictures I had from my weekend in Montreal. I was wearing my Minardi shirt , and after the race we were on the track, near the Minardi pits, and a Minardi team member saw my shirt and asked for my camera. I gave it to him and he proceeded to snap some great pictures in parc ferme, and our garage. Here's the link...

http://photobucket.com/albums/v496/zymolguy/minardi/

Forza Minardi!!!!!!!

Fab

Comments

• Welcome Fabs :D

Two things:
    1) Your photobucket account is set to private
  • That is why I love this team.
  • Holy Crap!!!

I'm sorry about the first post....

It's been a long day. I didn't know the avitar was being used by someone else. Sorry! I fixed the photobucket issue. I was pretty excited about the whole thing. Please give me another chance and check it out...

http://photobucket.com/albums/v496/zymolguy/minardi/
  • We don't often give out second chances around here, but I suppose we can make an exception. :P
  • Is that you in the third picture? That beer looks wayyyy too full for that man to finish...
  • It's me. The beer was finished. I finished too. At least I got a point.

Thanks again for the second chance!!

• Too bad Indy is a dry town on Sundays, because I'd bet that we would have a few shots of Quigley like that after the race last year.
  • Judging by the look in your eyes, I'm gonna guess that wasn't the first beer ;) :D
  • Ciao Fab
    1) Benvenuto (welcome)
    2) where are you from?
    3) That is Manlio's avatar not Greco's.
    4) Have you seen my Barbazza's biography in Minardiclopedia?

Ciao
  • Too bad Indy is a dry town on Sundays, because I'd bet that we would have a few shots of Quigley like that after the race last year.
    Not likely - I drink wine and typically stop when I can no longer feel my feet. He is well beyond that.
  • Yep, he's going to fit in just fine looking at the third photo!:P
    Welcome from MMR/Stoddiebasher!
  • wow, great pics, the resolution is superb, these are definate keepers for reference if Minichamps doesnt make a 2004 1/18!
  • Yep, he's going to fit in just fine looking at the third photo!:P
    Welcome from MMR/Stoddiebasher!
    I guess Fab is canuck, since he went to Motreal's GP. Whatever, he's a citizen of the Booze Empire.

Matt, why did you renew yourself? And what's that freaky pic of yours? Are you member of the National Front or sthg? You look like neonazi there:hehe:
  • Well I had a lot of problems with passwords etc. Plus I could'nt use my avatar cos my old account would not allow me to change it.
    Now you all get the pleasure of seeing me, are'nt you lucky!
  • fabriziobarbazza,

There is nothing like a cold Molson Ex. Am i right or not ?
  • Welcome Fab, you piss artist.
  • Welcome fabriziobarbazza

Nice pics :)
  • Well I had a lot of problems with passwords etc. Plus I could'nt use my avatar cos my old account would not allow me to change it.
    Now you all get the pleasure of seeing me, are'nt you lucky!
    Why don't you dress like the cowboy avatar and renew your pic? Or with a Bengals uniform:rolleyes:
  • Speaking of the bengals - good job yesterday. Six and six...not bad for that bunch.
  • Yep, still in the playoff hunt.........just. Won't be for much longer, got the Patriots next week and finish the season at Philadelphia. At least it is shaping up nicely for when i go over and see them play winnable games against the Bills and Giants!
  • Wow, thanks for the warm welcome.
    I live in Vancouver, BC Canada. The rain forest of North America!
    Montreal was my first GP and have already got my tickets for next year. The Minardiclopedia is fantastic and always find something I didn't know before. Great work. Again thanks for the welcome.

fab
  • Welcome from Ottawa

Nice to see another Canuck here to help explain the Great white North to these heathens

;)