Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

MCSF MENTIONED ON RAI!!!!!

The Italian commentator said today Saturday that there are a good bunch of supporters for Minardi including supporters from MCSF. I don't know why he didn't mention FM.com but I hope he does so tomorrow. ;)

noone appeared on RAI however... no RJ, no Quig, no banner:(

hope we spot you tomorrow!;)

Comments

• They didn't have anything on SpeedTV coverage either. Hopefully tomorrow they'll catch up with the boys!
  • BANNER ON TV!!! BANNER ON TV!!!!!

I was sitting right behind the banner!! Cant wait to get home and check out the qual and race to see THE BANNER!!!
  • so you got good exposure at Tosa? good good

didn't mention Forza because this is not a forza gig
  • Saw a large predominatly white banner at tosa on UK tv qualifying coverage, but too far away to see if it was definatly the Minardi gang.
  • YUup, That was us, at least 4000 ppl, if not more saw the banner live!!!! were getting a digital version of the coverage so im going to zoom in on it, the baners going in exactly the same positon tomoz, so look out for it!!!
  • I saw it on UK TV to, but not clearly. The cameras cut away just as it got there. I mainly saw it from onboard shots. Someone needs to bribe the camaraman (and possibly the director) at Tosa to spin a bit more to get a good view of the banner.
    Will look out tomorrow on the race coverage.
    Enjoy tomorrow!
  • again I'm up way too early for my own good, getting ready to meet the guys at the station.
  • yes the banner was also visible but very far away -

you were seated at the midst of TOIT fans!!!!! Did you hear any comments about Minardi?