Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Now that was a race.

2»

Comments

• Fantastic race, beautiful setting, great company. It is true, only good people support Minardi.

Now ...

I haven't read any interviews yet but I suspect Schumi was bagging the eight points and pressuring Alonso, hoping for a mistake. It doesn't really matter, Alonso is a champion-in-waiting and it was a great end to the GP. In cooler climes the red car is clearly the one to have. This could well be a classic year.

BAR and Sauber have come on - RBR slipping back and Williams look dodgy. Webbo's stock, sadly, devalued at Imola.

The Minardis were poor but, we hope, it's a gearbox/ transmission thing which can be sorted. 2.7 agg to the yellow cars is too much, I fear. Anyway, well done to the boys for getting them ready in time for the home race. Truly, a special team and F1 would be by far the poorer without them.

I must thank Quig and Salvo for organising a wonderful weekend for me - I so wish I could have been there for the dinner with Minardi and Martini.

Thanks to everyone else - it was worth the 1,800 mile round-trip!

RJ - this is all because of you. Congratulations for starting this website five years ago. It's brought some good people together.

Now more than ever,

Forza Minardi!

PS Quig drinks Campari, by the way. The big Mary.
  • Good finish, that's for sure. Alonso is a very cool customer. The Swervemaker should see the writing on the wall, even if he does make a comeback during the Euro-Season.

• Yes, Humungus respect to Quig and Salvo. Viges did you ask Salvo why he was not at the Papa's auguration, lol.
    What made my day was seeing some crazy fool waving a MCSF flag like mad. Give that guy a job as official Standard Bearer for the team! Once again Humungus respect to the fans who made the trip. I'm sure we would all have liked to have been there!!!
  • good race. Shame about the Minardi's.

No offence but Webber hasn't impressed me this year.

Wurz has. Good drive from him.

I hope both Wurz and de la rosa race next year.

• The good news: the engines will be barely worn in.

• Viges did you ask Salvo why he was not at the Papa's auguration, lol.
    He sent me to Imola to spread the Word:angel:
  • P torque - did the MCSF flag wave get shown on TV?
  • Yes. You could not miss it. Saw it in Quali and the race. Don't tell me it was you Quig?
  • Damn right it was!
  • PS Quig drinks Campari, by the way. The big Mary.
    Not even straight Campari but with soda!!
  • Webber is too impatient to get his podium. As the season progress, I suspect he is going not going to go anywhere near the podium. The other comeback teams are just too strong upfront.

Viges, you are right. Only the good people support this site. Even dropouts like me tend to log in once a while to see what's going on.

Forzaminardi !!!