Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

just to say hi Minardistas

You are an amazing bunch....great to see most of you got together from what i've seen you must have had the time of your lives...good for you guys, i am sure we all envy yout....maybe next time ;) ...?

I havent been able to post any news cause there is no internet in the camp....and when i get my exits i am a bit 'too busy' to find an internet cafe, if you know what i mean....there is a girlfriend involved you guess it right......

I had a some really hard times during the training here in Cyprus....really tough shit, but things are looking better know, the new bunch is coming in a few days so we are going to get some rest....but though it was tough i have done some pretty amazing staff, fired with pretty much everything in our arsenal, did a 2 weeks training in the field wth our apc's (were mobile) and anyway i will have a thing or two to talk about with my buddies at the pub.....i am in athens now going back tommorow if any of you comes to Cyprus let me now, its THE island for the summer....take care guys (when all of this is over i will fight back for my avatar :P )

junior member...pffff :cool:

[Edited on 25/4/2005 by GrecoMinardi]

Comments

• We've been talking of you in Imola, Greco, you're in our heart!!!:D
  • Who is this guy?

:hehe:

Welcome back.
  • Off any Turks yet?

You need to get your priorities straight my friend - FM.com is on par with most chicks....
  • Missed your swarthiness. And where was Neil?
  • Off any Turks yet?
    Spoken like a true Tyke.
  • I havent been able to post any news cause there is no internet in the camp....and when i get my exits i am a bit 'too busy' to find an internet cafe, if you know what i mean....there is a girlfriend involved you guess it right......
    Isn't there always.
    You need to get your priorities straight my friend - FM.com is on par with most chicks....
    When did that come about?:o
  • Missed your swarthiness. And where was Neil?

in the office...:(:(:(:(:(

maybe another time!