Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

Which Engine?

GCM' interview said last years Jag engine, ie the one designed to run for 1 race weekend as opposed to 2. Are Minardi getting the definitive 2 race engine or not?

Comments

• Fucking christ, checking your facts seems to be off the list for you lately.

The exact quote was "Ex-Jaguar engine".

GCM also speaks Italian, so for us to read that quote means that it's been translated. Obviously he was saying that it's the engine formerly built for the Jaguar team, otherwise it wouldn't have been a 'high point' that he was pointing out, it would have been a low.
  • Jello, you're a dear friend of mine and God only knows how much I love to read your posts, but next time you'll use such an expression like the one you started your post with, I'll come to your place with Quig...:spank:

Seriously, does it cost you too much to avoid blasphemies?
  • p.s. anyway you're right, it's undeniable, GCM speaks italian. I heard him.;)
  • Jello - watch your language or

BTW - that is you the apprentice satan's are working on. Enjoy!

[Edited on 4/12/2004 by MCSF]
  • Salvo, I myself was shocked at the start of Jello's post and I'm no longer religous. The point I was trying to make was that Stoddart said that Minardi would get the same evolution engine as Jag in 2005.
    But an ex Jag engine could be the 2004 engine detuned to fit the 2005 regs. After all 2003 saw Minardi use the ex- Arrows engine and 2004 saw us use the ex Jordan supply.
  • Sweet mother of mary...........what are you all moaning about? :P
  • You'll have to excuse me..
  • Hey, I've been away for a couple of weeks and look: new forum style, new icons, new members... Holy shi**!:D
    Hey you all, leave the kid alone, we already know him and I can¡t blame this word coming from someone living so close to Jesusland.
    I just hope GCM meant 05' engine (which should be tested by Red Bull soon BTW)
  • We leave the "kid" alone and he will most certainly rot in the pit of hell forever.

BTW - he lives near me. This is certainly NOT "Jesusland"

More like wickaland or druidland or paganville.

Ground sero when the fightin' mad Jesus comes lookin' for revenge.
  • I live near Jesusland? :o
  • Watch "Team America World Police"
    Jesus titty-fucking Christ
    :hehe:
  • Jello you NEED Jesus!!!! :P
  • I live near Jesusland? :o
    Nevada, Utah, etc... not so far from yours, when you're in California. Needless to say about Texas;)
  • Not so far? Look at the reb/blue map real cloae. Look at the county breakdown. Jello is in a blue county - as blue as blue can be.

Unfortiunately so am I.
  • ^ No you're in pink county :hehe:
  • And you should be pride of it :hehe: