Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

americans, stop yourselves before too late

Florida (Jeb's state) voted a bill that allows citizens to shot people if they suspect that someone is a menace for them.
"Preemptive war" in every street...

People dying every year for guns:
15 in Japan, 30 in Uk, 109 in Canada, 30.708 in Usa :o

Comments

• Thats Americans for you.
  • americans elected George, George W. and Jeb.
  • And who says they haven't got a sense of humour?
  • they should be shot !! ;)
  • Salvo - you are Sicilian and you are complaining about people being this?

Its like I keep telling my son - some people just need to be shot.
  • That's insane. It has nothing to do with security, but well, it's not the country i live in. Thank god for that.
  • Salvo - you are Sicilian and you are complaining about people being this?
    :mad::hehe:
  • Its like I keep telling my son - some people just need to be shot.
    I've got a feeling that might come back to bite you one day.
  • there is no comparision between USA and Sicily....

salvo, keep up the pressure on MCSF!!!!:D
  • there is no comparision between USA and Sicily....
    Correct - we have 300 million people and 300 million + guns. The Sicilians prefer knives!

Life is good.
  • The Sicilians prefer knives!
    maybe in the 20's...
  • [quote]there is no comparision between USA and Sicily....
    Correct - we have 300 million people and 300 million + guns. The Sicilians prefer knives!

Life is good. [/quote]

No problem!
    So long as they all stay in America.
  • Florida (Jeb's state) voted a bill that allows citizens to shot people if they suspect that someone is a menace for them.
    Interesting...
    With any luck someone will take a shot a the Bush Bros. next time they're together in Florida, and it will be completely legal due to the afformentioned bill...

[Edited on 29/4/2005 by FlyingPanda]
  • Thats rich. Why don't you back up your words and have a go at them yourself? Naw - a guy like you would hold the flashlight for a robber burgling your house - or hold your girlfriends clothes while the rapist filled her in every hole.

Stupid ass.
  • "some people should die" - Jane's Addiction

"walk softly and carry a big stick" teddy roosevelt

"lead follow or get out of the way' lee

As an American I don't critisize socialzed medicine in most of Europe, I don't complain that the Germans take a month off in August and mess up my manufacturing. I don't commnent on Silvio's blatent conflict of interestin italy. I don't mention anthing about the French. Why are you complaining about our new lawes regarding shooting people. Until this law was changed you had to actually drag teh damn body INTO your house if you shot them outside otherwise the legal system said that you wheren't truly definding yourslef. Do you relaize what a royal pain int he butt it is to drag the bleedin corpse into you house with abeer in your hand? And then you gotta clean up all the blood! My god man, we're just tryin to simplify things. Shoot 'em in the grass, get some free fertilizer eliminate the clean up and you can catch some sun while th ecops are sortin it out.:spank:
  • Thats rich. Why don't you back up your words and have a go at them yourself? Naw - a guy like you would hold the flashlight for a robber burgling your house - or hold your girlfriends clothes while the rapist filled her in every hole.

Stupid ass.
    allo allo... whats goin on ere? Equigley or MCSF, which is it?
  • Its like I keep telling my son - some people just need to be shot.
    i'll remember that if i ever meet a big dude from Frisco with a large flag (or large beer) ;)
  • Grand Theft Auto!!
  • I started all this mess:hehe:
  • I started all this mess:hehe:
    Well done ;)

You gave me another moment of being glad to life in Germany
  • where in Germany?
    I've been in Munich and I found it a great place
  • [quote]I started all this mess:hehe:
    Well done ;)

You gave me another moment of being glad to life in Germany
    [/quote]

can you imagine my joy... for living next to Germany, instead of in it.. ;)
  • :hehe:
  • @salvo

I l ive in a village near to cologne. But you can't compare it with Munich, NRW (the federal state) is totally different.

@pintscreen

Come on, Holland is just a bad copy of Germany.... but let's clear that at Rotterdam Racing ;)

• Come on, Holland is just a bad copy of Germany.... but let's clear that at Rotterdam Racing ;)
    in the summer it is.. when all your worst people come over here, dig a hole in a beach and sit there till they are sunburned beyond belief..

But it's a deal.. let's discus it @ Rotterdam racing over a Heineken.. or pick on Belgians together. :hehe:
  • Salvo - when you visit we MUST go to the shooting range. Then you will join OUR side!

• But it's a deal.. let's discus it @ Rotterdam racing over a Heineken.. or pick on Belgians together.
    Why "or"? And is the right word ;)