Existing Users: Because of an update to the forum software you will need to reset your password. Please use the "Forgot?" link on the sign in form to do so. If that doesn't work, send me an email at feedback@forzaminardi.com and I'll sort you out!

UK People tune in!

Tomorrow at 1035 yours truly will have a five minute interview on BBC Five Live. If you can make it please do switch on your radio set:hehe:

Comments

• Bitchin'!

• Hey - do they web cast?

BTW - i let roberta know but Graham might be interested.

• 5 mins!!! thats a little short i would have thought, anyway i will do my best to tune in.
  • Someone record the bloody thing :P
  • Someone record the bloody thing :P
    I wanted to say something similar.
    It would be great to listen this short interview again and again.... and again... again
  • tell them you have a member from malta!:D
    and yes can someone record and transfer to a downloadable file?
  • Whos it with Rj? Victoria Derbyshire?
  • Looks like everyone has a chance to listen to RJ
    :(

;)

:D
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/programmes/morning.shtml

You will need real player installed
  • Can one of you people recoird it on their computer so those of us that will be sleeping at that time get a chance to listen later?
  • Quig check the link above

I've never used it, but it looks to me like you can hear a program up to a week after transmission !!
  • Yes, the BBC website has a 'listen again' facility but I will try to record RJ and email him the clip.

Good luck, old fruit. You'll be great.
  • please do.

attention though, it got moved to 1125
  • Sitting by the PC waiting to hear the interview. Do us proud RJ!!!!!
  • Short but very sweet. Well done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • brilliant RJ! Pure brilliant. You did us proud.

Although i'm suprised you didn't take the opportunity to bash B.A.R when you had the chance!
  • Well done RJ. Have recorded it off medium wave and emailed to you for the delictation of others but I'm sure it'll be on the 5 Live section of the BBC website (Victoria Derbyshire) too.
  • I'm afraid that didn't get through:(:(

looking on the derbyshire website to get it though
  • can someone provide the the recording? I cvant find it on the Derbyshire website...
  • Good job RJ. I liked the part where you turned their openeing premise around on them. they tried to give you the old "So when did you stop beating your wife...?" question and you did not bite.

I wonder if the hit couont will go up.
  • oz... tthe show is called morning phone in on the site
  • http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/networks/fivelive/aod.shtml?fivelive/morning_fri

this is the link, the interview is at around 2:34 on the counter
  • okay if someone is better at ripping ra files than i am... could anyone rip the file and send it to me?
  • Damn fine piece of work that RJ. Well done.
  • Well done RJ, you sounded nervous. ;)
  • That's how he always sounds!

Good stuff RJ, sorry my clip didn't get through but you worked it out from the BBC website.

I think you lost them with the gearbox story! I can see the producer making dramatic slashing gestures from the control room!
  • i sounded nervous? hmmm

i agree with viges i guess they expected a "I really like to support the underdog because they never win and that's somehow cool because to me they're loveable losers" well, they didn't get that I'm afraid

but the main reason it was a bit short was because they were running quite late with the story about MG Rover employees and I was kept waiting in the queue for at least 15 minutes so...